The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sad to see the great Keiran Forum lag behind the Cherrygraph one, come on Fozzie tell Parra to get ****ed and sign with the Scumdogs so we can go ballistic again!

What an absolutely terrible decision hey. He should have taken the 800 at the roosters. Parra are a rabble and he will pay big time for making such a poor decision.

I know it all turned sour with Kieran and we are very much the jilted lover. But I would like to thank the player formerly known as Foz for some of the great things he's done in the Manly jersey. While there has been much football magic and grunt, I think my all time favourite is him yelling at T-Rex: "Run, **** ya!!!!"

I know it all turned sour with Kieran and we are very much the jilted lover. But I would like to thank the player formerly known as Foz for some of the great things he's done in the Manly jersey. While there has been much football magic and grunt, I think my all time favourite is him yelling at T-Rex: "Run, **** ya!!!!"
I agree with the sentiment and I would gladly have kept the Foz of old. The Foz of August 2014 - present...........a big fat NO.

He has copped it on here because of poor form. But injuries are the reason for that. Then we say he is injury prone and good riddance.

I hope he is happy next year. He hasn't been happy at manly for a while so we don't need him here. Also we can win without Foran. Can't win without DCE who is hardly ever injured.

1908141_942470882464935_2538270479605790415_n.jpg

Hope so Newwy. However if Lyon is pushed back into the centres, John Deere Hiku will probably remain in the starting lineup, at the expense of the VW Golf GT(rebjovic)i.

That could be a shame. I don't mind Hiku, however I think he is a much better centre than winger.

Hope so Newwy. However if Lyon is pushed back into the centres, John Deere Hiku will probably remain in the starting lineup, at the expense of the VW Golf GT(rebjovic)i.

That could be a shame. I don't mind Hiku, however I think he is a much better centre than winger.

Hiku is a really good footballer. I don't understand the criticism he has been copping by some on here. Not a winger but can play there. Pretty handy fullback. Good in the centres and could handle five eighth. Think we are seeing him fill out now though. A lot of the Polynesian boys if they are still skinny at twenty-twenty two soon pack it on. He might end up a really handy ball playing lock.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8