The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
right we have a lot of forwards, but not quality too,much dead wood.

Really?

Excluding hooker I really only see Jetski as deadwood?

Waddell is no world beater but fine as a depth forward. Boyle probably similar. Wouldn't be against either staying or moving on.

Jake, Addin and Marty are top tier.

Sirro is very good IMO

Paseka, Keppie, Ulakua'Atu all look to have great potential

I think out pack is grand, could possibly do with an extra edge backrower

I do enjoy how some people on here seem to think we could afford Stags..
Maybe we could have at the start of the season but he is above our pay grade now I reckon... we would be better off focusing on developing outside backs that we have - Harper, Burbo, Funa, Hoppa, Schuster (or as lock), Tokoula and aim to bring in a quality 6 if we have any funds... our kicking game HAS to improve because we cannot score from it and our end of set kicks are weak as p*ss and rarely win us the battle for field position or even find touch in good position... Cust to 9 or 14 for mine...

Maybe we could have at the start of the season but he is above our pay grade now I reckon... we would be better off focusing on developing outside backs that we have - Harper, Burbo, Funa, Hoppa, Schuster (or as lock), Tokoula and aim to bring in a quality 6 if we have any funds... our kicking game HAS to improve because we cannot score from it and our end of set kicks are weak as p*ss and rarely win us the battle for field position or even find touch in good position... Cust to 9 or 14 for mine...
I think Cust could develop into a good nine. Or a good 6 with some more tweaks and responsiblity. Just needs to learn when to run, pass or kick a bit better, but out of dummy half he could be good.
The storm have such an advantage having a 80min half who kicks.

Watching the interview with Foran he didn't seem like he was going to be at dogs next year
please tell me he didn't seem like he was going to be at Manly either...

actually, you know what, at this point idc cause we are not going to be worse and if he sits on the sidelines then he will fit in well with the rest of our squad...

We sign Foran on a back ended 3 year contract. End of next year we medically retire him. Freeing up 1.2 million in cap space ala the roosters !

• 👍
Reactions: bSw
No, that's where you are wrong.
Stats given by one poster show that Walker misses 36% of matches, and Turbo 30%.
Plus the fact that I have never been a Walker fan. IMO he he overrated.
We all have our favourite players.....Walker is one of mine & I don’t think he’s overrated at all. I’d like him to have an injury free season to show how good he actually is.....anyway each to their own.

We all have our favourite players.....Walker is one of mine & I don’t think he’s overrated at all. I’d like him to have an injury free season to show how good he actually is.....anyway each to their own.
I dont get people saying walker is overrated.. he is a great player not his fault he has been shifted to 6. T.baz ****ed us badly by letting green go for pearce who laughed at us and reneged or whatever he did. If we gave green the contract he deserved then walker would still be a center. Des tried and it was working and building until.... such bad luck this year with injuries. 2 of our spine players in 1 match fmd!

You say that like he hasn't already been here 5 years for all of us to form an opinion on him...

Each to their own though

Last edited:
I don't have a link. I seen it on Foxtel. After seeing the interview I would be very surprised if he was a dog next year
He'd be great for us next year while we are without (that hooker guy who has to go to court)
Sign him for 2 years, a Des and Manly reunion kiss'n'makeup fairytale.
Let's face it, without a gun 5/8, we aint winning no grand final with Levi as hooker.
And we want to win, don't we?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10