The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For a start... we have an NYC-winning halfback playing at #6 at the moment, to me he is doing a good job and is not the reason why this squad is faltering.

We also have options like Metcalf and Schuster who can't/aren't getting a run despite being very highly rated. How long do you think they will all hang around (or continue to put in good performances) if they get bumped back to the bench or reserves because we prefer to play a 30yo Foran with a long injury history instead?

I don't know who will be moved on to make way for him either but that would be a consideration.

As for the reason the entire squad is playing like cellar dwellers, that is a separate discussion and not solved by one signing - the whole being greater than the sum of its parts and all.
We have money once Thommo Elliot and other dead wood is let go. 350k is a steal. Go watch him play guys one of the best still.. cust isnt the answer he goes alright but he isnt fit to fetch forans boots. He can goto 9 or 14 and croker is let go. Cust would make a fine 9 he is strong loves to run and has a good short kicking game. Walker to center and our backline has some nice punch to it.
#Foran2021Eagle its happening accept fate Hank.

Just watching the dogs game.

If it is possible, Foran has got slower in the last week or two.

Like Jorge Tafua slow.
Nikorima just burnt him. Yes,,,,,Nikorima.

Geez you two are gonna be butt hurt when he is signed sealed and delivered ;)
#Foran2021Eagle

No butthurt here.

I supported Willie Mason and Nate Myles when they wore a Manly jersey.

I dont have to agree with a potential signing, doesn't mean I wont support them.

And as I type, Nikorima has done Foran again.

No butthurt here.

I supported Willie Mason and Nate Myles when they wore a Manly jersey.

I dont have to agree with a potential signing, doesn't mean I wont support them.

And as I type, Nikorima has done Foran again.
Nikorima passed to rts who was unmarked LOL foran supposed to tackle 2 players at once? What about his team mate who left the gap? Hahahaaaa Nikorima slowest player in the nrl ay

Ps foran with a nice linebreak bet you missed that 1

He just made a line break and did you see his try? Just goto sleep it's the best version of you

Are you capable of holding a discussion without the personal slurs?

I dont mind having a differing opinion, but it seems pointless .
As much as I can point out Forans flaws, you can point out his strengths.... difference being, I can converse without the vitriol.

Point being, we are the slowest team in the comp.
And we want to add the slowest player to the slowest team ?
Foran has never been the quickest player.. its his other skills and ability that some may find worthwhile. Blake green is slow but is seen as an asset. Foran has a habit of picking the right plays and knows how to create opportunities. I seen many sets just now where he had hands on his ball every tackle directing the team around fluently and they were looking dangerous. If we can somehow manage fitting foran in with walker and Suli in the centres im all for it. If walker has to leave im not sure how I feel about it. I'm conflicted about it all really.. but foran still has something to offer.. hopefully not at the expense of team balance

Are you capable of holding a discussion without the personal slurs?

I dont mind having a differing opinion, but it seems pointless .
As much as I can point out Forans flaws, you can point out his strengths.... difference being, I can converse without the vitriol.
I think your purposefully being an A-hole. With stupid smart ass remarks intended to stir not to discuss. Your a fisherman i get it... the nikorima comment proves this

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10