The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope he does well at The Dogs. He's made some hard decisions in life, and it would be cool to see him get right back on track. Life's more than footy people. Shouldn't be too harsh on him. Only reason I was filthy, was because he'd signed elsewhere truth be told, and I was gutted to see him go.
I don't think I have ever felt so torn about a player. When I saw Foran developing as a young player and playing so committed each week, I always thought that this boy would captain our club to a premiership. He gave you the confidence that he being in the team made us so strong.

When things changed in 2014 and he courted leaving, it was agonizing to see him not interested in the team that had made him and going to Parramatta made it very hard to stomach.

A lot of water had gone under the bridge since that time and I hope he personally finds peace. My fear is that his body will not allow him to carry on for too much longer.

I will remember the player as someone who I had so much time for and unfortunately a player who broke our hearts!!

Forme family never disrespected the fans or the club.
But he did help us win a premiership, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Bring on 50,000 pages. We only talk about him because we are all so hurt that he left.

When he left the slime, and his life broke down, he paid his pound of flesh.

Good luck Kieran. I look forward to your next adventure. But please get rid of the 6 kid botox queen before you become number 7.

Last edited:
I expect the following in 2018.

Steve Mortimer to say “he’s the greatest ever signing the club has made”.

His first couple of games to be pretty good.

His hamstrings to go “ belly up “ within a month.

The new squeeze to announce she’s pregnant with number 7.

The Fiz to announce he’s going to rehab in Thailand about round 10.

Dean Pay to say “ he’s a good kid but just a little troubled”.

He returns in Round 18, to last 2 games before having to go in for shoulder surgery.

Steve Mortimer to announce that “ the club and Keiran have decided to go seperate ways due to unreconcilable deference’s”.

The Newcastle Knights announce the signing of one of the all time greats in “ The Fizz” to partner his great mate Mitchell Pearce for the 2019 season after the Knights secured Pearce in a salary cap battle with Manly at the end of 2017.

PS; and see how close I go

Forme family never disrespected the fans or the club.
But he did help us win a premiership, and for that I will be forever grateful.

Bring on 50,000 pages. We only talk about him because we are all so hurt that he left.

When he left the slime, and his life broke down, he paid his pound of flesh.

Good luck Kieran. I look forward to your next adventure. But please get rid of the 6 kid botox queen before you become number 7.
We only talk about him because his life is a soap opera with 6 degrees of separation.

The Kieran forum is back

More bull**** from Foran especially his comments on Des not being there next year and his injuries
l
Foran clears the air in first Bulldogs press conference

While injury has kept the playmaker out of the Rugby League World Cup, he's keen to get to work in the blue and white and put a tumultuous few years behind him.

On Des Hasler's departure...

"Des is a great friend of mine and it's always hard when a coach gets the sack, but I'm focused on the future and really looking forward to working with Dean and being a part of such a great club."

Foran played under Hasler at Manly but the veteran coach was replaced with Dean Pay in September.

On any potential second thoughts...

I was always here. I signed a three-year deal with the club and that was about the club and me being here wasn't about Des."

On his recovery from injury...

"It's coming along nicely. I was pretty battered up this year but I'm getting on top it slowly. It's been a process but I'm just working hard on it every day in here."

"Hopefully I'm back out running with the boys in the next few weeks and I can get into the fitness."

On his link to the recent betting investigation...

"I've got no comment. I've put that behind me and I'm fully focussed on the future."

On his reasons for leaving the Warriors...

"Being closer to family was always the main reason for coming back. Getting closer to the kids and being a bigger part of their life. That's what I do now. It's how I enjoy my time away from footy and it's going great."

The Bulldogs won 10 games on their way to finishing 11th in 2017 and will be hoping a fit Foran, and fellow big name signing Aaron Woods, can fire them into the finals.

Joining Hasler in departing the Dogs amid salary cap pressure was James Graham, Sam Kasiano and Josh Reynolds.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...canterbury-bulldogs/vc0krviaystz11kxcbtpg6xeu

Battered Bulldogs recruit Kieran Foran to remain in rehab fitness work until January
CANTERBURY recruit Kieran Foran admits he is unlikely to be involved in any contact work until January as he rebuilds his strength for his new club.

e87780cf22e8ed427ad4eed0001cc51f

STAR Canterbury recruit Kieran Foran admits he is unlikely to be involved in any contact work until January as he rebuilds his battered body for his new NRL club.

While most Bulldogs players returned for pre-season on Monday, Foran has been in rehabilitation for the best part of a month as he recovers from a series of nagging injuries.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/bu...y/news-story/5d4b95bd85fd5033762388188f093eeb

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/11/14...e-cronulla-sharks-over-star-signings-the-mole

Warriors say good riddance to Foran

Kieran Foran only stayed one season at the Warriors, but he left a lasting legacy - of sorts.

"He is the most difficult, rude and disagreeable person I've ever dealt with," a veteran Warriors official told me.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F11%2F14%2F06%2F24%2FForan_0904_a_1000.jpg

The Warriors have not shed too many tears over the loss of Kieran Foran to the Bulldogs. (AAP)

"He won't be missed by anyone at the club - good riddance."

After a disappointing return to football at the Warriors in 2017, Foran will be looking to regain his best form at the Bulldogs next season.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/11/14...e-cronulla-sharks-over-star-signings-the-mole

Warriors say good riddance to Foran

Kieran Foran only stayed one season at the Warriors, but he left a lasting legacy - of sorts.

"He is the most difficult, rude and disagreeable person I've ever dealt with," a veteran Warriors official told me.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F11%2F14%2F06%2F24%2FForan_0904_a_1000.jpg

The Warriors have not shed too many tears over the loss of Kieran Foran to the Bulldogs. (AAP)

"He won't be missed by anyone at the club - good riddance."

After a disappointing return to football at the Warriors in 2017, Foran will be looking to regain his best form at the Bulldogs next season.

Well Warriors/Eels and soon to be Dogs, Karma's a bitch.

giphy.gif

Latest musings on Kieran over at the Dogs

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...dogs-great-graeme-hughes-20171219-h07n84.html

Notable quotes

Foran expects to sit out pre-season contact work until January the club's legendary five-eighth Terry Lamb, who's back at Canterbury to support new coach Dean Pay, noted his less-than-ideal condition.

And Graeme Hughes, who won a premiership with the Bulldogs in 1980, lamented Foran was no longer in his physical prime at just 27 years of age.

"I don't think Kieran's got the pace he used to have. He looks to have chronic problems with hamstrings," he said.

Looks like the penny has dropped.

Latest musings on Kieran over at the Dogs

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...dogs-great-graeme-hughes-20171219-h07n84.html

Notable quotes

Foran expects to sit out pre-season contact work until January the club's legendary five-eighth Terry Lamb, who's back at Canterbury to support new coach Dean Pay, noted his less-than-ideal condition.

And Graeme Hughes, who won a premiership with the Bulldogs in 1980, lamented Foran was no longer in his physical prime at just 27 years of age.

"I don't think Kieran's got the pace he used to have. He looks to have chronic problems with hamstrings," he said.

Looks like the penny has dropped.
SUPRISE, SUPRISE, SUPRISE!

Len Hutton - 364
Hutton set a record in 1938 for the highest individual innings in a Test match in only his sixth Test appearance, scoring 364 runs against Australia, a milestone that stood for nearly 20 years (and remains an England Test record).

Hutton 364.jpg
hutton 364 - 2.jpg

Only 5 players ahead of Kieran now.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12