The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A right royal **** up, all year!!

Taken away any pleasure I used to get from following the team.

I'm just hoping 2016 might be a normal year.
I tend to agree whilst I maintain membership for my son and I, we have both lost the joy of the game, circumstances have prevented game attendance this year, but honestly I doubt if we could've we would've. Some won't understand, but those that do realise you can't force things on kids, and I won't force the "joy of the game" on my son

He was gutted (as only 7yr olds can be) with Foran and DCE leaving, confused by the backflip, and "I don't care" about Foran.

He is very excited about going to the Swans game this weekend, he is nonplussed about Manly..... Come end of season and come membership renewal it will be his choice, Manly I hope you realise this disjointed soap opera season is turning off generation next.

JenEagle

Bencher
The eels fans reckon foran's a dead cert to still be going there. We can't afford him but if he was going to the eels surely he would have already just signed with them. If we hadn't signed dce then he would have stayed with us for sure. I reckon if roosters dogs or us can't fit him in he will go to parra just cause he has to.

weev

Bencher
The media beats up the back office and contract stuff. Sure. But it's evident that people like the soap opera around the game cause the game itself only takes up about an hour and a half a week.

Who flipped, who dipped, who quipped. It's all part of the 'game'.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Hope he goes. With a recurring back problem, with a dodgy hammy, and a bit of a pea heart, he just isn't good value at any $ price, and especially not at a high one.

tookey

First Grader
Who knows? I believe he'll go to Parramatta.
Agree

$1.2m a year plus his love for Arthur outweighs the fact that he hates the parramata club and the people running it. He might find it difficult to play for a club that is **** though. Then again he is used to playing for teams when his heart isn't in it

Shoe1

Journey Man
Off to a conference today in parra. Anthony / Kieran are you going via Mona vale rd? I could use a lift.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
I saw the MWSE post about in store appearance today which left wondering - does Foz do ANY pub for the club? I know DCE loves it but does Foz offer any value outside of on field performance? Can any regular attenders of club functions shed any light..?

tookey

First Grader
I saw the MWSE post about in store appearance today which left wondering - does Foz do ANY pub for the club? I know DCE loves it but does Foz offer any value outside of on field performance? Can any regular attenders of club functions shed any light..?
He was at the season launch and looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there talking to people.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
He was at the season launch and looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there talking to people.
He was the poster child for the Marvel comic superhero shirt last year. Yep. @:mad:

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Too be fair to old Boozy Rothfield Jackson was charged with a grade 2 and was set to miss origin. Most other journos have picked up on it now to, with them saying it will be announced today/tomorrow. Great lead in to this weekend's game!
Foz is going to set a record for amount of games he is personally responsible for ****ing over with his drawn out bull****

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12