The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RE: Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

Ceagle said:
cliffylyons said:
Danny Weidler: Canterbury Board Member said Foran signed for 3 years.

Foran re-signed for 3 more years then. Good news

I don't trust Weidler at all either. Greenturd said that they haven't spoken to him in weeks, and denied the signing. But last time Greenturd denied a signing, he came out the next day and announced Des Hasler signed to Canterbury.

I think the only thing holding back the announcement is the Test match and City vs Country, like the Grand Final.

Rambofan

Reserve Grader

dceagle said:
Rambofan

Please refrain from using the word retard in a derogatory sense in your posts . It is both highly insensitive and belittling to those who face enough challenges already in this world .

Um.......no.The word can be used in many ways for many reasons and I will NOT refrain from using it.

< Deleted by Moderator >

@[Rambofan]

It would appear that you need a reminder that under Silvertails Terms and Conditions and Forum Terms of Service located at:

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

and

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service

"The use of inappropriate or offensive language is not permitted on the silvertails.net Forum. Inappropriate or offensive language includes, but is not limited to, any language or content that is sexually oriented, sexually suggestive, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or contains racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind."

and

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or Australian Federal law."

Please abide by these rules or your posts will either be edited or deleted or other action may end up being taken.

Thank-you.

quinny

Reserve Grader

Hasler and Foran having breakfast together one week out from re-match....If true FOF

Just piss this prick off to NSW Cup

Rule no. 1 at Manly.....Never grovel for a player, a better one is ready to take your spot. Tried and True. Stands the test of time.

I cant f@$%ing believe the last 6 months.....

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Foran close to agreeing on a new Manly deal

Yeah that words no go.

Stop using it, and start acting like a human.

Aetna

Reserve Grader
Foran to Bulldogs will be Announced soon

It seems as though Kieran Foran will be announcing his departure from the Sea Eagles within the next couple of weeks.

Not 100% but thats what was said on Triple M just before 6:30pm.

If true, it's heartbreaking. What the hell happened in last week? He was about to sign.

Rambofan

Reserve Grader

bob dylan said:
Yeah that words no go.

Ok I will think about it..........um......NO.

I will use it because you hate it.If you were not such a suck hole whining goose i would forget it.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
RE: Foran to Bulldogs will be Announced soon

Hard to see any point in prolonging the life of this miserable thread.
Actually, I withdraw that comment.
There is no point in prolonging the life of this miserable thread.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Hard to see any point in prolonging the life of this miserable thread.
Actually, I withdraw that comment.
There is no point in prolonging the life of this miserable thread.

its troll heaven

Ceagle

Bencher

Ricardi will be probably the one to fill the void, If he can be anywhere decent we wil be good, as history has shown you only need one dominant half to be a succesful team and we have one signed up for many years.

Now focus on re-signing Stewart, Matai and T-Rex, whilst looking for another prop.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader

Its an important issue for Manly fans so the thread should stay open.

But can I suggest to all those who react to Rambofan/& others, that there is no need for all the responses. We will find out what happens in due course. And can I remind you Rambofan to keep it civil and non abusive. Your upsetting the tone of the place and that cant continue.

panash

Reserve Grader

Rambofan said:
panash said:
Rambofan said:
So anyway.
Look whos back ,back again,rambo is back,tell a friend.

So a few observations.

People come here and share great mail.

Retards call posters trolls,idiots and call them out .

Posters say they hate posters like me,yet lap,lap,lap it all up like a cat with a bowl of milk.

Foran and T-Rex have gone to the dogs.

Brett has signed with the Roosters.He will announce any day.
Matai is considering a move to another club and will continue to have talks over the next few weeks..

Lussick is on the lips of three clubs.

Toovey will not be a long term appointment with the club talking to TWO coaches for next year.

Haters gunna hate and most of my critics have never laced on a boot and know sweet FA about not only Manly,but the NRL and football in general.

Jatz is crackers.

do you get pleasure posting infomation like this , whether its true or not
dont you have better things to do ... it seems you must really lick some dirty hairy nuts at the bulldogs to get info like this... what type of response do you want ????
- ohh your the best , we cant live without you , suicidle !!!!

grow up dude !!! do something with your life your kids can one day say there proud!!!
You are a goose to suggest I have anything to do with the dogs.
You have just joined a long list of people who have posted crap posts clutching at straws and talking rubbish.GOOSE.
your posts have signs of immaturity.that is probably why members dont respect you or your posts

you seem to take pride on the info you know ( whether its true or not ). while most here are dissapointed about the thought of losing players you seem to like the idea.if your a Manly supporter we as a club dont need your...
go do something useful.

Rambofan said:
bob dylan said:
Yeah that words no go.

Ok I will think about it..........um......NO.

I will use it because you hate it.If you were not such a suck hole whining goose i would forget it.

Geez mate your an angry person, why all the hostility? I think most of us are resigned to the fact we will be losing players and you as a Manly fan seem to get enjoyment out of it.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

tip for you all
go to your user CP

click Buddy/Ignore List
add Rambofan and any others you want and you wont see what garbage they post

Vyssini

Reserve Grader

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Screw him he only played well in a handfull of games last year dce made him look good.

Relax my Pontian friend- Foz was outstanding in a lot of matches last year and will be missed if the speculation is true. I am still holding on until something is announced officially.

As for certain posters who are suggesting that all of our unsigned players will be leaving, tell me, is Manly's money of inferior value to other clubs? Aren't all clubs supposed to have the same salary cap? If one or possibly two players are forced out by salary cap constraints, wont this free up space for others?

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Ceagle said:
Ricardi will be probably the one to fill the void, If he can be anywhere decent we wil be good, as history has shown you only need one dominant half to be a succesful team and we have one signed up for many years.

Now focus on re-signing Stewart, Matai and T-Rex, whilst looking for another prop.

Agreed. I hope we manage to sign all 3, but think we may just lose another one. Ballin is also looking for an upgrade with Lussick. Still to many to stay under the cap i would say.

ERNIE FOR NO7

Reserve Grader

Jatz Crackers said:
I will ask the woman whom im going to sleep with.

Now Crackers,
If you were a REAL Manly fan you would sacrifice your woman for one night and get her to ask Kieran while she is sleeping with him.

Then we will all know.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18