The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hilarious watching the talking heads on 360, especially Garden Trellis

When it’s gets mentioned that the Bronocs will be paying Haas and Walsh over a million each, upgrading Mam to 800k and Reynolds etc still there, he says no issue at all salary cap wise and guys want to play there

When this deal gets mentioned, Manlys cap must be extremely tight
And they still go on that Schu is on $800k when it was reported that he isn't ( may have been this year but the new deal was lower)

Has he signed it yet ?
I always wonder who leaks an offer?
Maybe the player (via manager), in order to see if any last minute higher bidders?
Though from memory Manly has announced offers in the past, big offer to Koula was announced before he actually signed it (or maybe I remember that wrongly?)

Because apparently they’re lazy, doltish phucks.

Whilst I’m at it, can I through in potential victims of inbreeding, sexual depravity and last but not least, questionable personal hygiene?
VRM5jnt2UfoDVSa8FN.gif

huge investment. But 850k in 5-8 years will be peanuts if he can avoid injuries, maintain form and longevity.. it's a gamble that hopefully pays off. Otherwise we will get sick of reading another mega thread how crap a player is and that we are stuck with a dud.
Yeah it's been a rough couple of years for anyone on over 800k at Manly. Jake, Tom and Chez all get ripped a new one when we don't win. Hopefully Guac doesn't suffer the same fate.

huge investment. But 850k in 5-8 years will be peanuts if he can avoid injuries, maintain form and longevity.. it's a gamble that hopefully pays off. Otherwise we will get sick of reading another mega thread how crap a player is and that we are stuck with a dud.
he will no doubt have a rachet clause if he signs. In 8 years he won't be on 850k. not even close.

Most influential Manly forward for some time now in terms of being able to or capable of providing some game changing input .
5 to 6 years may have seemed more like the norm but what is he now , around 23 - 24 and with every expectation that he may be able to maintain his form level if not even hone his game a bit better , seems within reason .
If only Shu could again provide a similar influential role and benefit to the side and justify his not inconsiderable current pay packet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8