1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 22

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by cf2 is back, Aug 5, 2012.

1. cf2 is back

cf2 is back Active Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0

Another tough away trip and a vital top 4 spot to claim, but could we stop the Thurston/Bowen express train?

Read the full article

2. cf2 is back

cf2 is back Active Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0

Another tough away trip and a vital top 4 spot to claim, but could we stop the Thurston/Bowen express train?

Read the full article

3. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    Thanks mate....as always a great Sunday read!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    Thanks mate....as always a great Sunday read!!

5. bazeagle

bazeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 37
    Top report. That video ref Steve Clark is a TOOL of the highest order. He hates us as well. I recall that time a few seasons back when he was interacting/baiting the Manly fans in the Jane Try Stand just under his window. I don't know who he thinks he is, dead set. That said as many have said the entire refereeing squad are wankers, with the exception of Archer and Hayne. Forget the rest. Great gutsy win, up there as well. A supremely proud Manly victory.

6. bazeagle

bazeagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 37
    Top report. That video ref Steve Clark is a TOOL of the highest order. He hates us as well. I recall that time a few seasons back when he was interacting/baiting the Manly fans in the Jane Try Stand just under his window. I don't know who he thinks he is, dead set. That said as many have said the entire refereeing squad are wankers, with the exception of Archer and Hayne. Forget the rest. Great gutsy win, up there as well. A supremely proud Manly victory.

7. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Great stuff cf2.

Maybe you don't notice the Victa 2-stroke because he looks like a shorter, stockier version of Lussick, without the brain explosions?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Phantar

Phantar Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Great stuff cf2.

Maybe you don't notice the Victa 2-stroke because he looks like a shorter, stockier version of Lussick, without the brain explosions?

9. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    I particularly enjoyed your description of the first disallowed try.

10. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    I particularly enjoyed your description of the first disallowed try.

11. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    Awesome report CF2. This game was proof that the NRL dont need high scoring affairs to produce quality football. Both teams knew defence would win the night, and we just got over the line. I agree, both of our disallowed tries should have been awarded, but the pleasing aspect was our boys didnt drop their heads, we kept fighting right up until the 80th minute

12. EagleRock40

EagleRock40 Well-Known Member

Ourimbah, New South Wales
    Ratings:
    +211 / 4
    Awesome report CF2. This game was proof that the NRL dont need high scoring affairs to produce quality football. Both teams knew defence would win the night, and we just got over the line. I agree, both of our disallowed tries should have been awarded, but the pleasing aspect was our boys didnt drop their heads, we kept fighting right up until the 80th minute

13. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Some good reporting there, CF2, as usual.
    [hr]
    Fans don't notice Mauro because he does all the little things right.
    Rarely drops a ball, rarely misses a tackle and rarely gives away stupid penalties. Vic's reliability is his biggest asset, IMO.

14. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Some good reporting there, CF2, as usual.
    [hr]
    Fans don't notice Mauro because he does all the little things right.
    Rarely drops a ball, rarely misses a tackle and rarely gives away stupid penalties. Vic's reliability is his biggest asset, IMO.

15. Oneyeagle

Oneyeagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Enjoyed that report as much as I enjoyed the game. Wolfy coping a bad rap for that miss catch. IMO maybe DCE could of been a little more aware where the pill was going to land. Otherwise that's Rugby league

16. Oneyeagle

Oneyeagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Enjoyed that report as much as I enjoyed the game. Wolfy coping a bad rap for that miss catch. IMO maybe DCE could of been a little more aware where the pill was going to land. Otherwise that's Rugby league

17. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    In the warm up,both Wolfie and Jorge had Foz,DCE and Matty bomb them for at least 5 minutes. Wolfie caught them all,Jorge almost all. I was in the East side and was heartened to see Jamie talk Wolfie back all the way to the restart. He was absolutely gutted,but it was DCE that was not looking at the ball IMO:(

Vic is like Matty,does the basics well to enable the more gifted to do their bit.:angel:

GRose's 14 is easily explained-it was Close The Gap round :p

18. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    In the warm up,both Wolfie and Jorge had Foz,DCE and Matty bomb them for at least 5 minutes. Wolfie caught them all,Jorge almost all. I was in the East side and was heartened to see Jamie talk Wolfie back all the way to the restart. He was absolutely gutted,but it was DCE that was not looking at the ball IMO:(

Vic is like Matty,does the basics well to enable the more gifted to do their bit.:angel:

GRose's 14 is easily explained-it was Close The Gap round :p