The fairytale is over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We played our grand final in Vegas.

We blew our load early. Came too soon. Ejaculated prematurely.

See you in 2025.
1711865408349.gif

I think maybe it’s YOU that have prematurely ejaculated , it’s a long season , we’ve had two wins , one that should have been a win ( if not for the bunker 🤡) and one abysmal performance and are 2 from 4.

If we are 2 from 8 come back for your “ cum” entary but at round 4 after 1 bad game , yes it’s you who are premature.

There are a lot of die hard supporters dying pretty hard right now.
Yesterday was abysmal, but it’s in the past now.

The vision of the dressing room yesterday told me how shattered they were as well.

I expect a much much better performance this next game , doubt we can win but it’s not out of the question as they have a few out.

Yesterday was abysmal, but it’s in the past now.

The vision of the dressing room yesterday told me how shattered they were as well.

I expect a much much better performance this next game , doubt we can win but it’s not out of the question as they have a few out.
They should have been shattered after the Eels clusterfarrkk. 14-0 up and threw it away. But I agree… early days yet.

They should have been shattered after the Eels clusterfarrkk. 14-0 up and threw it away. But I agree… early days yet.
Yes but remember they almost won that game.

Whilst I agree at 14-0 they shouldn’t have lost BUT this is the modern game , points come quickly , and the referees manipulate the game with 6 agains to ensure the games are as close as they can be.

You can be 14-0 down , getting no ball and suddenly you get weight of possession with penalties and just like that it can be 18-14 with you scoring 3 quick tries.

Yes some sides just keep on rolling and it becomes a blowout but most games I watch get “ evened up” by the referee/ bunker 🤡 so I’m not taking too much out of last weeks game.

Yes but remember they almost won that game.

Whilst I agree at 14-0 they shouldn’t have lost BUT this is the modern game , points come quickly , and the referees manipulate the game with 6 agains to ensure the games are as close as they can be.

You can be 14-0 down , getting no ball and suddenly you get weight of possession with penalties and just like that it can be 18-14 with you scoring 3 quick tries.

Yes some sides just keep on rolling and it becomes a blowout but most games I watch get “ evened up” by the referee/ bunker 🤡 so I’m not taking too much out of last weeks game.

You forgot the 14 errors, 3 of which directly lead to Parra tries was the reason why we lost.

Our last 140 minutes has been spoon worthy.

If Spoonbold doesn't stop the rot vs the Panthers, something is very wrong.
No Cleary so we will never have a better chance of heating them.

The team, and certain individuals, couldn't play that poorly again. But if they do again next week then I'll agree we sprinted to the lead in the Melbourne Cup without realising that it was a stayer's race.

There are a lot of die hard supporters dying pretty hard right now.
Yep, you are probably right @Rosko However, I am not sure how many die-hard MWSE supporters we actually have left on this site. The place has been overrun with complete wankers, trolls, bandwagon supporters and ****wits.

I am just as disappointed as anyone else after the last two games. We played terribly, and the players are aware of this. However, the most important thing right now is how we respond this weekend. I am still confident that we will beat the Panthers and finish in the top six by the end of the season.

Go Manly.

They’ll beat us tho. Do every year. No matter how good we go the dragons (gong) and titans (home) always get us.
Especially if they ( Titans) lose again this week , if they do , they are specials the week after.

Especially if they ( Titans) lose again this week , if they do , they are specials the week after.
That’s ok that’ll be Canberra’s problem.

There almost certain to get towled by the Cows, then they go the Capital and that will be an extremely tough gig, then we get to play them at their house, they most likely will be 0-6. Sounds stupid but the tits will be a pressure game for us.
We have a couple of big games, next week, then we travel to the land of the long white cloud, the week after it’s Hello Dessie, we could be 2-4, let’s hope not, either way it will be a must win, if we go 2-5 our season will be looking very glum, with Para back home the week after, not worth thinking about, id rather hope for some kind of miracle over the next 2 weeks. There’s no easy games.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8