1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Draw?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by swoop, Feb 25, 2016.

1. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,201 / 16
  2. ManlyArmy

ManlyArmy Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +939 / 23
    Why complain about Saturday games?

3. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
    Ratings:
    +11,498 / 254
    No night games are Family friendly - NRL not thinking of the children @:cool:

4. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,201 / 16
    Why can't the NRL, Nine and Fox have super Sundays instead of Saturdays which is more family friendly.

5. brad

brad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,561 / 59
    I know the draw sucks and is against us as usual. But manly always rise above this crap hand that we always seem to be dealt. I was only thinking earlier on my break that this year coming without a doubt is the most exciting year since probably 2011 for me anyway. The players we have signed is a masterstroke for us as well as all the sponsorship we seem to be getting also the positive press which is different for a change . The brooky debacle is over for at least another 2 years ,even if at a cost and most of all we seem to have a very happy and keen football team. All said i think we are in for a massive year on and off the field ,and this supporter couldn't be more excited. Lets get it on COME ONNNNNN .

6. NewwyEagle

NewwyEagle I sleep in a racing car

Ratings:
    +1,175 / 59
    When I looked at it I remember thinking we had a good draw. Favourable opponents, good origin period, and after we play the cowboys in round 16 we don't leave Sydney for the rest of the regular season.
    The Monday night games suck, I'd love a season of Sunday afternoon games with the occasional Saturday game, but there's definitely positives for us in this draw.

7. Rodo

Rodo Goldmember 2016 Tipping Competitor

Southern Sydney
    Ratings:
    +484 / 14
    Yes looks like the NRL could not give a stuff about any of us with young families. One daylight game in the first 20 rounds is pathetic.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. The Who

The Who Well-Known Member

Mona Vale
    Ratings:
    +4,836 / 103
    At least the NRL is consistent: Always a great draw for Brisbane.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,345 / 56
    Personally think the draw is ok....compared to past draws.
    I also think we get a few struggling teams early, plus the advantage of a little luck with the better sides we face early - missing key players....which is a pleasant change.
    Some will say its preferable to play these sides at full strength, but early on whilst the team is still getting into its groove, I don't give a rats -prefer to get early wins - gain confidence -then kick their a**es later in the season when they are at full strength.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. COMMANDER

COMMANDER IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL 2016 Tipping Competitor

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
    Ratings:
    +1,740 / 81
    It's an embarrassment. Majority of our games are not played on a weekend at all. WTF did we do to deserve that?