• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TROLL: Make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

I believe that we are not the above...
You are worse . You are a titan supporters
rolling-on-the-ground-laughing.gif

Aaaaaaand Proud of it! :) #titansforever
See t's and c's regarding #titansforever

*until such time that the nrl deems their license a waste of space due to the lack of a fan base at which time the aforementioned franchise will relocate.
**foreverr from this point refers to the previously mentioned finite time period.

Your so called team would be gone by now if the NRL did not come in and look after you.
All Gold Coast side's fold and this one will be no different. It does not matter who you buy or get the NRL to help you out with. Change the name to the Gold Coast Folders and get a newsagent to sponsor you till you sink. All manly fans love a good talk about footy and what's doing and how the NRL are screwing everything up but i don't want to read any rubbish off any titans fans on here. Go and watch Gold Coast Cops and enjoy where you live

I have been following this forum since the initial announcement of DCE coming to the Titans and watching all of your comments. I can assure you that I am over it as much as you lot are. Is he, isn't he, it's doing my head in. I will say that I am sorry that Myles is going but he hasn't really been playing that well for us of late but he has had a lot on his mind.
If DCE does go, in the end, he is just another player. Manly have proved time and time and time again that we can claim the ultimate prize when we lose a quality player. I stand corrected if I am wrong, but not too many clubs can claim that accolade. Premierships just seem to fall at our feet when we face adversity and that's one of the reasons you all hate Manly, so good luck if you get him but as I said before, it wont guarantee you a premiership.

I personally think that DCE will stay with you guys and I wish him well. However I think that the way he has let the saga go on for is poor form for both clubs. Not knowing if they can spend the money else where. Also the other clubs as well that are thinking that a player is off to Manly / Titans.

I wish you guys well this year.

So my mate has a friend who is friends with half of the titans team. (This is deadly serious) and they have told him Manly have matched Titans offer, cherry would rather stay living in Manly and he will announce his backflip after origin 1. This same mate knew cherry had signed with the titans before it was announced and that nate myles had signed with us before it broke loose. This is really good news!!!!!

DCE will have the whole weekend to think about it now he is not playing against cowboys

So my mate has a friend who is friends with half of the titans team. (This is deadly serious) and they have told him Manly have matched Titans offer, cherry would rather stay living in Manly and he will announce his backflip after origin 1. This same mate knew cherry had signed with the titans before it was announced and that nate myles had signed with us before it broke loose. This is really good news!!!!!
Hi how do we know you are deadly serious? These in the know stories always have the same smell about them.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8