• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if doing some kind of DCE to stay fans plea on Facebook or some banners at the game would help dce stay if the club puts another offer together for him before round 13 as he would know he had the fans backing. It could have the opposite effect as well and get the media targeting him again.

Interested in anyone's thoughts on how we as fans could help.
I know the players will be going to the club after the next home game. Banners , cards etc at the ground and club saying 'DCE please stay' could not hurt.

It is obvious what motivates DCE and good luck to him, he now has a chance to make all the coin he wants to. Our club indeed made mistakes in trying to retain him and the damage is done. It is now important that the club learns the lessons and keeps quiet in relation to deals as negotiations are sensitive and privacy needs to be paramount. The truly disappointing thing about this is the day to day leaks from the club and his management, for me that is what destroyed any chance we had of him staying.

I want to move on and enjoy what is left of his time with us. We have to move on!
I won't believe it is over until Round 13. Then I will have to move on. Until then I will be hoping for the backflip.

Good for you, but I think it its over, it has sucked the life out of our season so far. Way too much energy has been wasted. DCE made his mind up and took the opportunity. All done.

So why post?
I'm a long time supporter
I've seen other players leave some players made their decision to leave other had the decision made for them
DCE has had plenty of chances to say if he wanted to stay
In my opinion it is best that we face reality and move on and concentrate on 2015 this has clearly been disruptive to the players and the coaching staff
Is all this crap making it easy for toovey to keep their minds on the next weeks game when all the focus is on who will be playing with us next year
How do the playing group feel -you can tell from the interviews that they just want to move on
Everyone's disappointed but it is time to move on like we did when Ron Gibbs signed mid season
What's done is done - wishing it will change will not make it so.

I've seen other players leave some players made their decision to leave other had the decision made for them
In my opinion it is best that we face reality and move on and concentrate on 2015 this has clearly been disruptive to the players and the coaching staff
Is all this crap making it easy for toovey to keep their minds on the next weeks game when all the focus is on who will be playing with us next year
How do the playing group feel -you can tell from the interviews that they just want to move on
Everyone's disappointed but it is time to move on like we did when Ron Gibbs signed mid season

Fair enough I'm happy either way. It was just important to point out the hypocrisy in the media points of view. I do agree it is over he is playing for the titans next season.

Well considering I've got nothing to do with the players and coaching staff, my opinions on this forum are hurting no one..... So therefore I will continue in hope DCE can be swayed by round 13.

Now that LG has signed (to be announced this week) truely believe DCE will stay, go Bozo you good thing

I've never been to sure about the DCE relationship with senior players such as snake. But since that frosty relationship was first mooted, I've kept an eye on them whilst playing. The body language seemed great between them on the weekend. I hope they have settled their differences (if there were any) and are moving as one for the greater good. I also hope it might mean dce is staying. It's really hard to tell how it's gonna play out, I still think he is most probably Titans bound, but I harbour hope.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8