• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Roger

Reserve Grader
Best thing to happen is McInnes from the Rabbits is going to backflip on the Saints deal he signed, so puts more emphases on the stupid round 13 rule than DCE also backflipping

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
They are probably struggling 2 get tpa's for him that are rock solid.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is currently the situation. There was the rumour that the Titans were struggling to guarantee some of their TPA's a while back.

lurker

Beaver lover
I'm amazed someone from fox hasn't leaked something accidentally yet about the TPA. That will be the barometer for staying or going I think. He's already thinking post football and how to best do an Andrew Johns transition

Loaded dog

Well used Member
To me this situation is very very simple. DCE, with his amazing football skill, likes money. Lots of money. If we can match the money that the Titans/NRL are offering him, he will stay. At best he might only stay if Manly can get within $50, 000 of the Titans 1.3 offer.

He strikes me as being completely motivated by money (which is not a bad thing). Its all about the money guys - Manly matches the offer or comes very close to matching it, his services will be bought for another few years, going to the highest bidder. No cash, no Chezzy, simple

Somewhere, there is a thing called a "heirachy of needs". Basically we all need stuff at the bottom: food, shelter etc. Money buys this Stuff. Further up are things like "status" (flash cars and the like) higher still is the top, where the true champions sit. He is one of those.

He is worth lots of money. Why shouldn't he get lots?
I would go for the money if it was me.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
I'm amazed someone from fox hasn't leaked something accidentally yet about the TPA. That will be the barometer for staying or going I think. He's already thinking post football and how to best do an Andrew Johns transition
Considering the pedigree of our media talent in league, being know as the backflipper wouldn't be the worst considering what Andrew and Matthew Johns have done, what Gaz has done, Dell, etc etc...

sean1976

Reserve Grader
Nothing wrong with baseless speculation. Most people spend a substantial amount of their day fantasising. If I'd kept to the facts I wouldn't have attained the legendary status that I have in my own mind, including captaining Manly to mulitple premierships and bagging a couple of churchill awards.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Somewhere, there is a thing called a "heirachy of needs". Basically we all need stuff at the bottom: food, shelter etc. Money buys this Stuff. Further up are things like "status" (flash cars and the like) higher still is the top, where the true champions sit. He is one of those.

He is worth lots of money. Why shouldn't he get lots?
I would go for the money if it was me.

yup, why should he maslow, when he can mashigh?!?!?!?!

Mavin

Bencher
If DCE is recruiting for the titans (as the media make us believe) he isn't doing a great job. If he can't get deals done for Myles,Lussick who are meant 2 be best mates and he couldn't get Gagai also.

I'm guessing it is made up because if he is involved Myles would be staying at the Titans.

The Indian

Bencher
I gotta stop crying over spilled milk I know - but tell me again how some people in charge thought we didn't really need this guy and were 'happy' for him to walk. And you almost STILL get the feeling there are still those within the club happy to downplay what DCE can do and try and sell us the story that its not a massive loss, maybe just cause he's not in their 'crowd'. It absolutely boggles the mind.

Maybe when Tooves is calling for his next investigation he should start here.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
If DCE is recruiting for the titans (as the media make us believe) he isn't doing a great job. If he can't get deals done for Myles,Lussick who are meant 2 be best mates and he couldn't get Gagai also.

I'm guessing it is made up because if he is involved Myles would be staying at the Titans.
He also isn't even technically contracted to the Tits yet so if he was recruiting for them he would be in breach of the contract he is currently working under, i.e. Manly's.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I posed the questions about DCE staying to Buzz Rothfield in his blog, as he alluded to it in his earlier article. He said he isn't 100% sure, but he thinks he's more chance of staying then going. Again it is just journo opinion, I don't know how much background knowledge he has.
OK. If that's what it takes, I'll beleive Buzz for the first and only time in my life. Yep. Whatever it takes. Follow my lead Bozo, Joe, Penn people. Get it done.

Kevinward777

First Grader
I posed the questions about DCE staying to Buzz Rothfield in his blog, as he alluded to it in his earlier article. He said he isn't 100% sure, but he thinks he's more chance of staying then going. Again it is just journo opinion, I don't know how much background knowledge he has.
He gets his knowledge from inside a bottle of turps.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Did anyone else find it funny that while Gibbsy and Snake are reportedly fueding, as mentioned by Hooper, he was happy to be interviewed by him after the game and seemed to have no issues there.
In fact, they each seemed to have a great deal of respect for the other in their individual interviews.

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
So the Telegraph reckon we are trying to sign Myles coz he is best mates with DCE... and then we are also chasing Lussick for a return to Brookie because he is best mates with DCE also... and 3 months ago DCE was a strong chance to sign with the Sharks because of his best mate Ben Barba... geez how many best mates does this bloke have?

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14
12 6 6 -39 14