• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Cherry-Evans persuades Lussick

With Daly Cherry-Evans now appearing unlikely to backflip on his rich Gold Coast deal, he’s doing his bit to help build the Titans for 2016.

And that includes pushing Parramatta enforcer Darcy Lussick towards the club.

Lussick and DCE are best mates from their Manly days and the classy halfback has been singing the praises of the glitter strip to his mates.

The Titans are on the lookout for big men up front with representative stars Nate Myles and Greg Bird both likely to leave the club.

Manly just miss Elgey

So how close did Manly go to signing Kane Elgey?

Very close.

Several Manly officials thought it was just about across the line on Tuesday morning but Geoff Toovey was not one of them.

He sensed Elgey was going to turn down the Sea Eagles offer - and was proven correct later that afternoon.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...ur-file---wednesday/kxzjvi0ubzle15zz1878p73s9

Hey fellas, we need to show Titans fans some respect as they have suffered.@:rolleyes:

In response to DCE potentially back flipping Dave Smith said himself that it was not fair on the (Titans) fans who had put their 'hard earned' in to getting him to go there.:wondering:

Quote:
"If you take it from a fan's perspective, they don't want to see that sort of thing.
"I am going to take a look at it.
"We want to make sure the people they (fans) are spending their hard-earned dollars on are going to be in that team."

Link to Laine Clark story, Yahoo is here:
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/27253814/nrl-to-look-at-registration-rules/

Cherry-Evans persuades Lussick

With Daly Cherry-Evans now appearing unlikely to backflip on his rich Gold Coast deal, he’s doing his bit to help build the Titans for 2016.

And that includes pushing Parramatta enforcer Darcy Lussick towards the club.

Lussick and DCE are best mates from their Manly days and the classy halfback has been singing the praises of the glitter strip to his mates.

The Titans are on the lookout for big men up front with representative stars Nate Myles and Greg Bird both likely to leave the club.

Manly just miss Elgey

So how close did Manly go to signing Kane Elgey?

Very close.

Several Manly officials thought it was just about across the line on Tuesday morning but Geoff Toovey was not one of them.

He sensed Elgey was going to turn down the Sea Eagles offer - and was proven correct later that afternoon.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...ur-file---wednesday/kxzjvi0ubzle15zz1878p73s9

Hope he has better luck than he had with gagai.

I wouldn't imagine it being that hard for them 2 sign Lussick as there is hardly a line of clubs knocking at his door.

Bozo wants Darcy back - Darcy may go to the party strip though :rolleyes:

If Bozo wants him then he should sign him we have a heap of money, money I wouldn't be wasting on Darcy.

I know Bozo wanted Joey his brother to be signed when he was released by the eels but the roosters grabbed him and Bozo was not happy with our recruitment team.

goodnight Jim-bob

THE WALTONS!!!! See, I'm doing my part to stop you joining the eels forum!

Hey fellas, we need to show Titans fans some respect as they have suffered.@:rolleyes:

In response to DCE potentially back flipping Dave Smith said himself that it was not fair on the (Titans) fans who had put their 'hard earned' in to getting him to go there.:wondering:

Quote:
"If you take it from a fan's perspective, they don't want to see that sort of thing.
"I am going to take a look at it.
"We want to make sure the people they (fans) are spending their hard-earned dollars on are going to be in that team."

Link to Laine Clark story, Yahoo is here:
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/league/a/27253814/nrl-to-look-at-registration-rules/

The conflict of interest the nrl and smith has in the dce negotiations is staggering!

I reckon management will try to flip DCE. If they are unsuccessful then I think we'll make a play for Albert Kelly. Also Todd Carney might well be targeted to partner both of them. Not too shabby either way especially if the interchange is reduced to six.

First choice has to be getting DCE to stay.

But Kelly looks alright, Carney would go well in the Manly culture (hopefully), and Myler looks like a strong defender with a good head on his shoulders so he could be good too.

Enough good players off contract still for me to not go slashing my wrists just yet...

First choice has to be getting DCE to stay.

But Kelly looks alright, Carney would go well in the Manly culture (hopefully), and Myler looks like a strong defender with a good head on his shoulders so he could be good too.

Enough good players off contract still for me to not go slashing my wrists just yet...
i agree.

Nope, I, like Bozo, think he goes alright. Young and aggressive and we could use some aggression in the pack.
I don't like the stupid penalties. I think saying he has half a brain is generous. Its one thing to be aggressive but he lets it get in the way of winning and the team. He is prone to see red and get goaded into doing something stupid even when his team is in attack. If he could get some more discipline then I wouldn't be as annoyed. But I also think he's earning overs at the moment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11