• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So my mate has a friend who is friends with half of the titans team. (This is deadly serious) and they have told him Manly have matched Titans offer, cherry would rather stay living in Manly and he will announce his backflip after origin 1. This same mate knew cherry had signed with the titans before it was announced and that nate myles had signed with us before it broke loose. This is really good news!!!!!

Can someone please go through the Daily Cherrygraph and record those of us were right, and those of us were wrong? Total up all the RL hacks as well so they we can bombard them about their incorrect reporting.

Can't beat a titans development officer for a little bit of inside news.

I feel obliged to pass this bit of info on - just another potential meaningless factoid in the sea of DCE speculation. My mum talks to a guy who is friendly with Brett Stewart. She asked him (the friend) about DCE and he said that he's staying, its a done deal and she could take that as 'inside information'. He said the delay in announcing was tactical.
So there you go. Make of it what you will.
Thanks to @sean1976 's Mum, for the Good Sauce :inlove:

@It's LG maybe you guys can go for Sandow now lol
images.jpg

i just heard now on triple m they have said that cherry evans has backflipped on the titans deal to remain at manly,with an official press conference at 1pm today to confirm this.......they seem to think this is true...man i hope so....awesome news.

I suppose the Manly judiciary loading will now increase another 25% because of how we have royally pissed off the NRL's big gold coast venture team. Ah fk them

GREAT news for our mighty club. Hopefully we can now focus on getting off the bottom of the table and next year is looking much better already.

Also another positive from all this is that players will want to play alongside Cherry so attracting players to our club should not be an issue.

A BIG thankyou to Bozo and Joe Kelly for sorting this mess out.

GO MANLY !!!

Didn't realise until afterwards it was reported in the cherrygraph thread sorry guys.

In saying this the cherrygraph thread is sarcastic now that DCE has decided to stay (again)

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8