• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Not having a crack mate, simply asking why a club that went in to Voluntary Administration at the start of 2015 because "It could no longer meet its financial obligations" now has plenty of cash to throw about?

Let me know if I'm wrong, but salary cap is something enirely different. We lost a lot of experience last season who were well paid. This freed up a lot of cash.

I haven't said anything bad about your club! Why attack mine? I know that we all have opinions But I'm not the Titans, just a fan of theirs that loves NRL. Ease up on me. ;)
You have said enough by declaring you are a titan troll
Repent and become a born again Sea eagle or leave this sacred Silvertails forum and go and get fcked !!!

What do you think of the team I listed Mave? I don't think many teams roll over that unit.

Just out of curiosity Ryan.....Does adding DCE to that team weaken it or strengthen it ? Even though he has carried on like a petulant child for much of the last 6 months, I still want him there because he would be replaced by an inferior 7 in my view.

Let me know if I'm wrong, but salary cap is something enirely different. We lost a lot of experience last season who were well paid. This freed up a lot of cash.

Mate, you have no cash to free up. Your using NRL's cash to acquire players that the Manly Brand helped earn in the first place. Your team was broke, and couldn't pay its bills. You had nothing.

This freed a lot of cash so you can spend it on coke that's all it did . Your club culture is a disgrace and you should hang your head in shame !!!

Mate, you have no cash to free up. Your using NRL's cash to acquire players that the Manly Brand helped earn in the first place. Your team was broke, and couldn't pay its bills. You had nothing.

2 games I'm looking forward 2 next season Foz and DCE coming home and getting smashed

Haha I'm seeing these back and fourths, or more the fourths as I'm pretty sure I've got the back side on ignore so none of this makes any sense...

Cool. Sounds like you're upset at something? Doesn't matter what we had, its about what we have now, which at the moment (subject to change) is DCE. :)

Just out of curiosity Ryan.....Does adding DCE to that team weaken it or strengthen it ? Even though he has carried on like a petulant child for much of the last 6 months, I still want him there because he would be replaced by an inferior 7 in my view.

Honest opinion: Improve it.
+ I feel with a team all pulling in the same direction, with the same goals, there is better chemistry, better comeradery etc. The teams that win Grand Finals, generally are teams that all get along so well, and adore their coaches.
+ DCE hasn't had the ability to win us many games in the last 20 or so.
+ There IS no focus on the right things with DCE in the team. The most little amount of fanfare (especially negative) a team gets, the less the team are distracted
+ We have heard there is disharmony in the team (don't know where it stems from)

etc etc etc.

On paper, we should be winning more games imo. I think we are losing due to focus, aggression, attitude and culture.

I think we'd performing better with a committed half who has their head in games 100% of the time both on and off the park.

I'm with you mate (and always was), and am excited at the prospect of having players here who WANT top be here, so we can go back to talking about week to week footy. Like I say, I think this team is top 4:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Peta Hiku
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. Jamie Lyon
07. Todd Carney
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Ballin
10. Nate Myles
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Brenton Lawrence
15. Jake Trbojevic
16. Luke Burgess
17. Blake Leary

Trent Barrett (Coach)

We'd also have a heap of cap space left over. Cut a heap loose as well.
Jake starts over Darcy any day of the week.

THE NEW SOAPY SENSATION

I tell you guys reading this forum reminds me of Days of Our Lives, General Hospital, The Young and the Restless and Coronation Street.

Its got drama, comedy, humour, chills, romance (some are in love with DCE I'm sure), bitterness, sadness, happiness and it repeats the same theme over and again. I watch the ebb and flow, the ups and downs, the expectations and disappointments. And it goes on and on and on and on....

Good 'evans. Its a daily cherry pickin delight.

Cool. Sounds like you're upset at something? Doesn't matter what we had, its about what we have now, which at the moment (subject to change) is DCE. :)

Upset? Maybe you didn't comprehend my earlier posts, but I'll say again in a simpler manner. I don't want DCE at our club next season, and feel you may be in trouble next season with him, because his support staff in both the forwards and backs, compared to our strong roster is weak.

If he backflips, I won't be overly excited.

Funny how this thread swings like a weather vein depending on whatever bit of half arsed gossip and rumour is dropped into it. It was all very upbeat until DCE's mum's tweet got dropped in, and then the mood suddenly changed. Before you know it Mavin and Ryan are both taking over with their 'he was never staying' schtick and others are talking about DCE as if he's an egomaniac trying to lead the club on (FFS!).

Just to remind everyone of what is on the record. DCE got shafted by the club when the keystone cop management team decided that Foran, the perenial ditherer and prime player in the "Gift didn't get offered a contract so we're going to trash the place" cabal, was the man to bank everything on. This despite the fact that the guy had pretty much been throwing one long tantrum on the field by tanking it for the last half season.

Shock horror, Foran had already sealed his fate with his idiot mate watmough out west. DCE was given a reduced offer and told pretty much to f.ck off when it was taken off the table. He was always the one that was likely to stay and from all appearances, wanted to stay. So if he's making sure he gets what's he's currently worth on the market, and thinking long and hard about his decision, then so be it. Backflipping is not an easy thing to do. The fact that he's even considering changing his mind reflects well on him, given the fact that the club had allowed itself to get completely screwed by foran.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10