• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I agree I don't think we have produced a "contract" yet who knows what we are doing but an offer has been made according 2 DCE himself. The other point is if he had a contract last year that he was happy with why didn't he sign it?

Either way 2 weeks and we can forget this sorry episode

We seem very slow in getting deals done have we heard anything more about Garbutt? what about Lussick? We move at snails pace.

Its possible that deals are done, not only at manly, but across the NRL and clubs are really reluctant to announce anything due to back flips.

Also I wonder if DCE decision is causing a ripple affect accorss the amrket at the moment because everyone is waiting to see what DCE does.

The last time I heard someone use the word "obtuse" it was Tim Robbins in the Shawshank Redemption!
I've been reading Dalai Arthur's "Road to vocabulary enlightenment". He wrote a copy just for Choc but he fought it was full of like big words and stuff..

Daly Chez has left the Foran Forum for dead.

In 38 days we have managed to post 3,221 posts or 84 per Daly day - making @Dan a truckload of pickled herring hits :D

Whilst FF has a paltry 3,524 in the whole of 1,144 days since its inception - making our interest in Foran a mere 3 posts per day - at this rate @Dan would have to catch his own herrings :p

PS I'm just waiting to cheer the Dogs onto another loss:finger:

Me eating those herring profits (that's the royal palace right outside my office window
image.jpg

What truth would that be the Friday channel 7 truth or the Saturday fox truth? His words not mine on Friday discussing contract “They made it quite clear they were quite happy to make that offer and for me to make a call on that,’’ Cherry Evans told Channel 7.So he told us we have made an offer.

Last night his words not mine “I guess it would be a curious situation to see what does eventuate if (Manly) do offer something.” So in the space of 1 night DCE has backflipped on his own story.

I support him he is entitled 2 get every cent he can but it is obvious he is a liar.

Where has DCE lied, please tell

On Channel 7 he said an offer was available.

On foxtel he said no contract had been offered and implied Manly have til round 13

There is a BIG difference between an offer and a contract. No doubt Titans have a contract ready to sign.

He is treating the contract just like it is, a contract

Manly need to show him the contract to sign.

Manly are not gonna leave it this late to make their offer. They have already made it, one that at least matches GCT. Also Daly would have already made a decision on it. A few people, including Bob Fulton would already know the answer. Manly are not , we can see, looking hard or making offers to other halves. Ergo, everything that is going on now IS A SMOKESCREEN.

On foxtel he said no contract had been offered and implied Manly have til round 13

There is a BIG difference between an offer and a contract. No doubt Titans have a contract ready to sign.

Wrong nobody has mentioned "contract" you have rightly stated what he said on 7 "offer" yet last night this is his quote “I guess it would be a curious situation to see what does eventuate if (Manly) do offer something.”

Well in his own words on 7 they have " offered" something.

That is a clear lie no 1 has mentioned contract he confirmed and than denied an offer that's a lie in anyone's books.

The only 1 mentioning the word contract is you Daly said offer.

The club has gone about this the expensive and wrong way.
Should of signed Peter O'Sullivan and let him look after the recruitment.
He is reformed and could teach us the Rosters way, we would of signed DCE, Foran, LG,Maloney and a couple of forwards with money left over.

I think its fair to say that DCE while respecting the opinions of the supporters, media and basically anyone who has an opinion on the "backflip" , basically will make his final decision primarily on what he feels he wants to do. In regards also to that, I'm sure his wife is who he confides in and with her support he doesn't really feel the pressure of the blowtorch that is being applied to him from numerous past players who have a strong opinion on how these events have unfolded. Some people have commented that he comes across a little bit arrogant, I don't agree with that. I feel that he is comfortable with situation whichever way it unfolds and has a massive support network of family and friends who will back him either way.
Im not going to give my personal opinion whether he is going to stay or go, but I do believe that his decision will be based around an old cliche "happy wife happy life"

Why the **** haven't we given him a contract to sign? No confidence in current management at all

The club has gone about this the expensive and wrong way.
Should of signed Peter O'Sullivan and let him look after the recruitment.
He is reformed and could teach us the Rosters way, we would of signed DCE, Foran, LG,Maloney and a couple of forwards with money left over.

Why the hell would we want Peter I'll pay clients in brown paper bags O'Sullivan

He was recruitment for the cheating Storm and now the Rorters. Rorters will not get caught as Mafia Politis will have anyone in the family killed if they spill any beans :rolleyes:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10