• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
DCE was very quiet tonight and almost introvert

I have a bad feeling he is about to tell the boys he is NOT back flipping.

Kinda hard to make an impact when your playing off your tryline all the second half.

I thought DCE played really good in the first half, Symonds had a great game up until he injured himself. I also take my hat off to the forwards all in all they held their own and even more!
Jamie Sowards kicking game was outstanding tonight, he really bogged us down in our own end in the second half.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
certainly thought he tried hard, but was hammered and looked knackered to be honest, by the end of the game he was hurting and blowing big time.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
I thought he played reasonably well: until our forwards started getting pounded. Without the platform to work with, and without Tommy on the other side he lost his way a little unfortunately. Still tries hard, was a bit busted and hurt but big effort regardless.

eggson

Bencher
I've not really gotten into this hoo-ha, just fyi - matty johns show had a bit on DCE with the courier mail saying he's invested in an expensive house on the GC, with picture proof!

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Cherry's new house on the GC on the back of the Courier Mail tomorrow apparently (according to Lara Pitt).

Not sure why he would buy 6 months before moving there...

XV-1

First Grader
Cherry's new house on the GC on the back of the Courier Mail tomorrow apparently (according to Lara Pitt).

They gave it too him, part if his dodgy third party agreements

How could one refuse ;)

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

Yeah just saw that too but who said he has bought it could be the same deal Prince got ?????

Pepi

Bencher
With him calling the Titans to confirm his move and now buying A house up there surely we can let this go. Guess we will go all out for the bubbler

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think we should push harder for Taylor from the bronco's make him really think about playing first grade id rather show him the money then Carney or Cornish

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
I know it's a slim hope, but the Gold Coast Bulletin is the most one-eyed piece of chip wrapping you've ever seen: 99.9% of their stories are one sided made up bullsh*t written by muppets without a clue and typically of league journalism extremely tenuous in the facts department. That's probably Big Kevs old house or something..

conanu

Bencher
I know it's a slim hope, but the Gold Coast Bulletin is the most one-eyed piece of chip wrapping you've ever seen: 99.9% of their stories are one sided made up bullsh*t written by muppets without a clue and typically of league journalism extremely tenuous in the facts department. That's probably Big Kevs old house or something..
Todd Balym has been pulling himself off waiting for DCE and he is desperate for him not to renege.

Menzies11

Reserve Grader
Funny how after last week we saw light at the end of the tunnel, turns out it is just a train coming the other way.
That's right. Have a look at cherry when he first runs out... No one near him. Have a look in the warm ups ... No one near him. Unfortunately I think he has told the boys he is leaving.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Chez damaged his hip in the first SOO last year after a late tackle from Bird I think - right on half time.

He hurt it running into Moylen and its the second game that he collapsed in with the same problem.
It would be much better for his body to sit out the SOO this year. He can only be used as a bench forward, so lots of tackling and getting bashed for nothing.

Qld should win 3-0 easy this year@:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16