The Book of Albert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well that’s worrying in itself.

Here is one article to back that up:

And another:

Fainu like John H's comment of "we don't ever want to come back" ??

If I'm getting this right just cut him now citing "bringing the game into disrepute" or something. After what we've done for the guy ...

Albert can sit on the pine until his contract runs out too. No more.

Last edited:
Fainu like John H's comment of "we don't ever want to come back" ??

If im getting this eight just cut him now citing "bringing the game into disrepute" or something. After what we've done for the guy ...
Sipley liked it too. As did Freddie Lussick fwiw.

Cut all players who liked that post. They can all get ****ed. Ungrateful ****s
The ungrateful **** is Hasler not the boys. They put in at training & do the hard stuff to try & get a gig yet the master coach deems they’re not good enough to even give them a try, drops Olakau’atu in favour of Gosiewski & Waddell, loans Hoppa to the Warriors, leaves Schuster withering on the sidelines & has belief in the same rabble that’s done sfa this year! Elliott, Taufua, Garrick, Gosiewski, Croker & to an extent Parker & Levi....yeah it’s probably coz they’re grateful! We will lose our best juniors to other clubs where they’ll shine & become stars whilst we continue to cuddle our ‘grateful’ ones & become contenders for the wooden spoon NOT premierships!!! So ****en disappointed in this club & the master coaches selection policy this year.......I will continue to support Manly with passion but not excitement!

I wouldn't be surprised if this gets played out in the media soon if, there's any substance to these rumours. Any investigative journo (if there's any left) should be all over this. Then the drama queens on NRL 360 and the like, will raise it up a notch or two. They love a good witch hunt.

Cut all players who liked that post. They can all get ****ed. Ungrateful ****s
Sounds like a communist approach - shoot the dissenters.. if the playing group is unhappy then that is the fault of the leadership group...
One or two unhappy players can happen and is an easy fix (resolve or move on) but when you start to get a split in the squad then that is poor squad management and generally lack of communication...

Fish rot from the head down...

Hoppa Jr is very well like in the squad, and Obviously Dez has lost the playing group. Not giving anyone a go as you can see by the likes from the other players they are not happy.

Dez has to go, been a disaster having him coach this year

We aren't getting rid of Hasler for next year, and even if we did... who do we replace him with?

Trent Barrett can do no wrong if you believe the media right now. But he had 3 years here, a 40% win ratio and very nearly a wooden spoon.

Michael Maguire was negotiating with us after Barrett quit, but did not end up agreeing to the terms, and joined Wests instead.

So who else is there?

Dean Pay?
Neil Henry?
Paul McGregor?
John Cartwright?
Michael Monaghan?

If someone like Glenn Stewart was interested I would put him on the coaching staff for next year and see if he wants a go in 2022.

We aren't getting rid of Hasler for next year, and even if we did... who do we replace him with?

Trent Barrett can do no wrong if you believe the media right now. But he had 3 years here, a 40% win ratio and very nearly a wooden spoon.

Michael Maguire was negotiating with us after Barrett quit, but did not end up agreeing to the terms, and joined Wests instead.

So who else is there?

Dean Pay?
Neil Henry?
Paul McGregor?
John Cartwright?
Michael Monaghan?

If someone like Glenn Stewart was interested I would put him on the coaching staff for next year and see if he wants a go in 2022.
Geoff Toovey
Paul Green
Kevin Walter's
Laurie Daley
Walker bros... maybe...

...off the top of my head... then there is Super League to look at...

We need a coach willing to make hard decisions... not massage and manage the egos of a weak group because he thinks it will work out like it did before when he had a team of competitors that were willing to go to war for each other... Des has made butt ordinary decisions this year that all seem to be rooted in not upsetting the team structure... a team structure that has continued to lose and have lost many of their games due to poor effort...

The ungrateful **** is Hasler not the boys. They put in at training & do the hard stuff to try & get a gig yet the master coach deems they’re not good enough to even give them a try, drops Olakau’atu in favour of Gosiewski & Waddell, loans Hoppa to the Warriors, leaves Schuster withering on the sidelines & has belief in the same rabble that’s done sfa this year! Elliott, Taufua, Garrick, Gosiewski, Croker & to an extent Parker & Levi....yeah it’s probably coz they’re grateful! We will lose our best juniors to other clubs where they’ll shine & become stars whilst we continue to cuddle our ‘grateful’ ones & become contenders for the wooden spoon NOT premierships!!! So ****en disappointed in this club & the master coaches selection policy this year.......I will continue to support Manly with passion but not excitement!
I don't disagree with you. But it's a lack of respect for the club. Who has developed them and pays them for a living. The amount of **** we had to endure with Hoppa senior and we kept supporting him and his family. Fainu too. It's just bull****. Clearly there's more to the story than we know but not liking either side at the moment. Ego trips. Sack the lot and start again

Sounds like a communist approach - shoot the dissenters.. if the playing group is unhappy then that is the fault of the leadership group...
One or two unhappy players can happen and is an easy fix (resolve or move on) but when you start to get a split in the squad then that is poor squad management and generally lack of communication...

Fish rot from the head down...
They’re playing like there’s some rift or disharmony in the team but, if there was, I would have expected some smell to have reached the media by now. I think the performances may just be that we’ve put all our eggs (money) into a small number of baskets and some of those are broken (Dillon and Tom) some aren’t doing the job (Cherry and Moses) and some have been left behind by changes in the game (Jake and Jorge).

Hasler has lost the dressing room big time you can see by the way players in our top 30 liked hopoates post !!!! Players are pissed off he hasn’t given them a chance to play !!! You can see this by the way we defend all individuals !!!

hasler has to go or change his ways but sadly his stubborn

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10