the big green spot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's like a big bullseye for the opposition forwards " aim right here for maximum hurt".

Worst jersey in our 70 year history!!

hero_row4.jpg

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Sorry to all but i walked out at halftime on Friday, i regret it now but i couldn't sit there and watch the crap anymore. Everytime i take my wife they get smashed and the last few years its been the dogs as that is who she supports but im slowly getting her over to us . Anyway she will not be venturing with me again. I know it was only round 1 and i should of sucked it up but i coudnt . Walking down Pittwater rd kicking stones i had a bit of a giggle when i looked up at the traffic lights and the bastard was GREEN.

Don't you own this ?

I do, I do. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Then everyone bagged it....and I realised that because I'm not 10 years old....I can't really wear it anywhere!

Hopefully it'll be a collectors item in 20 years or so.

Sometimes when you're a fan living overseas.....you just jump at anything. I mean imagine never really having the option to see your team play. Most of the time the games are on at 1am or 3am. You record them and at best you hope you're alone when you watch them because you married someone who doesn't give a crap about the sport. However sometimes it seems when the most important games are being played.....people are around yapping away not caring.

You feel.....disengaged, sad even, oh for that feeling to be at brookie. Listening to the hill yell and scream away, the cheers rising when brett makes a break and heads toward the line. You know you're rarely going to see that happen......so in an act of patriotic lunacy.....you buy a wolverine jersey. It happens. Don't judge. :(

Last edited:
The Wolverine jumper was a monumental stuff up. I mean, Manly playing in blue and yellow.....:banghead:

Unlike that other rabble.....we do matta ;)

I still think the CoCo Joy logo on the jumper should just be a white outline with white writing on the maroon background, but that's just me.

I do, I do. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Then everyone bagged it....and I realised that because I'm not 10 years old....I can't really wear it anywhere!

Hopefully it'll be a collectors item in 20 years or so.

Sometimes when you're a fan living overseas.....you just jump at anything. I mean imagine never really having the option to see your team play. Most of the time the games are on at 1am or 3am. You record them and at best you hope you're alone when you watch them because you married someone who doesn't give a crap about the sport. However sometimes it seems when the most important games are being played.....people are around yapping away not caring.

You feel.....disengaged, sad even, oh for that feeling to be at brookie. Listening to the hill yell and scream away, the cheers rising when brett makes a break and heads toward the line. You know you're rarely going to see that happen......so in an act of patriotic lunacy.....you buy a wolverine jersey. It happens. Don't judge. :(
That is me to a tee !!,
Except for the bad jersey !
I only just nearly signed off on a divorce because I told the missus I didn't care for seeing my three year olds new socks ,five mins into the first half at approx (0730).

That is me to a tee !!,
Except for the bad jersey !
I only just nearly signed off on a divorce because I told the missus I didn't care for seeing my three year olds new socks ,five mins into the first half at approx (0730).

They do that on purpose....guaranteed!!!

I intensely dislike 'the blob'. I predict the club will lose heaps on jersey sales as most people will prefer to wear previous years. Seriously wish they could do a redesign. Tweak it so it's respectable again focusing on the mighty maroon and white.:(
Not owning a blob jersey even if we manage to win the GF by 50.

Sorry to all but i walked out at halftime on Friday, i regret it now but i couldn't sit there and watch the crap anymore. Everytime i take my wife they get smashed and the last few years its been the dogs as that is who she supports but im slowly getting her over to us . Anyway she will not be venturing with me again. I know it was only round 1 and i should of sucked it up but i coudnt . Walking down Pittwater rd kicking stones i had a bit of a giggle when i looked up at the traffic lights and the bastard was GREEN.
Haha, agree.
The Bulldogs forwards saw the Coco logo as a green traffic light. ;)

To my eyes it looks like a giant green medal hanging on a white (chevron) ribbon. But I rarely see things the way others do.

@brad ...

Stop taking the wife to Brooky!!

image.jpg
I intensely dislike 'the blob'. I predict the club will lose heaps on jersey sales as most people will prefer to wear previous years. Seriously wish they could do a redesign. Tweak it so it's respectable again focusing on the mighty maroon and white.:(
Not owning a blob jersey even if we manage to win the GF by 50.
I got myself a Best & Less jersey.
(See pic) Have you seen many Manly fans wearing the Blob jersey?

View attachment 3228
I got myself a Best & Less jersey.
(See pic) Have you seen many Manly fans wearing the Blob jersey?
That's much nicer.
Before the blob I wouldn't have predicted that a Best & Less jersey would look better than the official product.
Up here though they only sell the Queenslanders and a few other vile teams like the bunnies.
Lucky I have 3 great looking Manly jerseys which get plenty of use.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8