the 'almost' try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Off the kick off. How good did that look. If snake was half a second later it would have been try of the season.

This years set plays have been alot different than we saw under Hasler. Also, 8 tries and only 1 from a kick!! Bring on the finals!!

Off the kick off. How good did that look. If snake was half a second later it would have been try of the season.

This years set plays have been alot different than we saw under Hasler. Also, 8 tries and only 1 from a kick!! Bring on the finals!!

Kite is an adequate backup 5/8, he's been doing it all year but it's finally paying off and I don't cringe as much when i see him as 2nd receiver in the middle of the field.

Kite is an adequate backup 5/8, he's been doing it all year but it's finally paying off and I don't cringe as much when i see him as 2nd receiver in the middle of the field.

Kitie is looking likely to rewrite the job description of all bookends. Able to run straight at them, chime in a crossfield move with a quick pass, capable of a slipped ball when pulling in defenders, throwing the long pass to a winger and now the short grubber and regather. Coaches everywhere will be questioning the value they get from their props after watching our tapes. :)

Kitie is looking likely to rewrite the job description of all bookends. Able to run straight at them, chime in a crossfield move with a quick pass, capable of a slipped ball when pulling in defenders, throwing the long pass to a winger and now the short grubber and regather. Coaches everywhere will be questioning the value they get from their props after watching our tapes. :)

Kitey is havin a Killer of a year - that try would have been a just reward:rolleyes:

GRose was also twirling like Chez in the second half, on those weary legs:rolleyes:

Nood staying on inspite of being KOd, had me hoping that he would start grubber kicking like he did in the Battle of Brookie:p

Choc hobbling around, yet masquerading as a fearsome Centre was also above and beyond his job description.:rolleyes:

We are so blessed to have such a talented and commited team of Manly Champions:angel:

Kitey is havin a Killer of a year - that try would have been a just reward:rolleyes:

GRose was also twirling like Chez in the second half, on those weary legs:rolleyes:

Nood staying on inspite of being KOd, had me hoping that he would start grubber kicking like he did in the Battle of Brookie:p

Choc hobbling around, yet masquerading as a fearsome Centre was also above and beyond his job description.:rolleyes:

We are so blessed to have such a talented and commited team of Manly Champions:angel:

I'm anti the video ref, but from what I could see from the hill yesterday he got every decision right, including the Kite knock-on.

I'm anti the video ref, but from what I could see from the hill yesterday he got every decision right, including the Kite knock-on.

Kite did knock on but I thought some of the commentators were harsh suggesting he actually dropped the ball before trying to kick it. For mine he definitely was trying to do a grubber.

Kite did knock on but I thought some of the commentators were harsh suggesting he actually dropped the ball before trying to kick it. For mine he definitely was trying to do a grubber.

Could someone clarify this rule.
If Kite deliberately let go of the ball to kick it (which it looked like he was doing) is it a knock on if it hits the ground a split second before he kicks it?
The obvious question then is why aren't drop kicks ruled knock ons?

Could someone clarify this rule.
If Kite deliberately let go of the ball to kick it (which it looked like he was doing) is it a knock on if it hits the ground a split second before he kicks it?
The obvious question then is why aren't drop kicks ruled knock ons?

I think he meant to kick it, but he didn't mean to drop kick it - that's why it was a knock on. If he meant to drop kick it then it wouldn't have been a knock on.

I think he meant to kick it, but he didn't mean to drop kick it - that's why it was a knock on. If he meant to drop kick it then it wouldn't have been a knock on.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6