1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thank you to all the Silvertails Tippers

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Dan, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    Hi Guys,

I am back and settled back into the swing of things, I have been meaning to write this little thank you to all of you for weeks now but haven't had the time.

The response to this years tipping competition has been nothing but amazing, I know that many of you only entered simply to help out the site and that is a really great and touching thing.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you who have donation to the site, it is so very appreciated.

Your contribution has allowed us to secure the hosting of the site for the next 12 months if not a little more and has allowed us to look at other ways to expand the site, this takes a massive pressure off of me financially to keep the site up and allows me to concentrate on other facets of keeping the site up.

You will notice that next to your name, or some people's name there is a golden Silvertails tail logo. This is to indicate that they are a financial contributor to the site, a way to recognise them and thank them for being a part of this great community in every sense. Every member of this site goes towards making it the community that it is, and these members have gone the extra yard to ensure that this site stays alive for everyone, for that I thank them.

Dan

• Like Like x 3
  2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,767 / 72
    Best $25 I have ever spent thanks Dan!

3. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    For those of you who haven't "earned your tail" yet, it's never too late. You can still sign up to the tipping comp and be in the running for the prizes on offer. We'll even credit you 20 points for the rounds you have missed. There were a handful of posters who signed up to the tipping but never paid, your tips still count and you will appear on the leaderboard as soon as you pay your entry fee.

For those that have contributed, thanks for making the effort.

4. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    Oh I also want to thank SeaEaglesRock8 and Chip and Chase for all of their hard work in getting the tipping comp going this year. I have been away and my focus and energy has had to be elsewhere so I have not had the time to really do these things, but these guys have been outstanding in all they have arranged.

I'd also like to thank the Sea Eagles Fan hubs for their contribution and sponsoring the competition, there is another person who contributes to the tipping comp every year but has wished to remain anonymous. I'd also like to thank him

5. Mals

Mals Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Pennant Hills
    Ratings:
    +1,480 / 35
    The pleasure is all ours Dan ;)

This is a great site, thanks for all your hard work in keeping it ticking along! :)

6. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,658 / 14
  7. anthonyb1965

anthonyb1965 GO Manly Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +504 / 15
    Always let us know if there is anything we can do mate!!! Thanks to you and the moderators!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    Anyone want to help with some coding haha

9. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,648 / 66
    25 bucks for 8 years of amusement seems a very fair deal

10. Roger

Roger Active Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +120 / 1
    No thank you Dan, I dont post that often but im on here reading everyday

11. globaleagle

globaleagle Où est mon chapeau Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +7,800 / 58
    A=1
    B=2
    C=3

12. Dan

Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    How about something more complex like a decent and lightweight content system off of mybb?

13. The Army Of One

The Army Of One Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Nth Coast NSW
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks guys, great work. Go tha Eages !

14. Top End Eagle

Top End Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +949 / 40
    Mate I would pay a hundred if it meant financing this site. I don't post as much as I used to because I fish a lot more but it is always checked three or four times a day. Go manly - and like I said after the most recent silvertails logo update I would pay for a hat like that with my silvertails name on it. It would be like a secret code where you could nod and wink and when the bloke walked past find out what they really looked like.

Forty bucks for a cap like that would be fair. I don't think there would be many on alyangula but I will take that risk.

Thanks for everything Dan.

15. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    No worries Dan. Thank you for the amazing site.

16. eagle66

eagle66 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +273 / 11
    Thanks to you, I am really posting to see the golden Silvertails next to my name. Anyhow, go Manly

• Like Like x 2
  17. tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,278 / 131
    You had lush for free

18. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    No problems Dan, im glad to help the site out :)

19. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    Dan, the site has been going from strength to strength, your doing a great job.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Oliver

Oliver Active Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 2
    I know the answer is probably around here somewhere, but what are the payment methods for the tipping comp?