Thank you Silvertails for this years tipping comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Eagle1188

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hi everyone
Just wanted to say "thank you Silvertails" for not only running the tipping comp but a brilliant site for all of us to enjoy. I'm so glad I entered the comp as it made the footy season far more enjoyable and I must say a very big thank you to @globaleagle (awesome champ)
When I got home from work today my package arrived from Silvertails (thanks @Chip and Chase) the jersey is absolutely awesome (signed by all the players) I love it. Thank you so much. Well done to everyone who entered the tipping comp and if I may say if you didn't enter this year please do next year, not only is it a lot of fun it also helps keep this wonderful forum going.
Take care everyone
"Go the Mighty Eagles"

Attachments

• IMG_2025.JPG
    IMG_2025.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 23
Hi everyone
Just wanted to say "thank you Silvertails" for not only running the tipping comp but a brilliant site for all of us to enjoy. I'm so glad I entered the comp as it made the footy season far more enjoyable and I must say a very big thank you to @globaleagle (awesome champ)
When I got home from work today my package arrived from Silvertails (thanks @Chip and Chase) the jersey is absolutely awesome (signed by all the players) I love it. Thank you so much. Well done to everyone who entered the tipping comp and if I may say if you didn't enter this year please do next year, not only is it a lot of fun it also helps keep this wonderful forum going.
Take care everyone
"Go the Mighty Eagles"
Well said !!! Your a good sport feathered friend :)

Thanks for supporting the site, same goes for all those who signed up to the tipping comp. Much appreciated. See you all next year

Also another big thanks to @globaleagle for the weekly wraps and to @lsz for his help with admin. I thought freeing myself from the organisation would bring tipping results.....wasn't to be.

Thanks for supporting the site, same goes for all those who signed up to the tipping comp. Much appreciated. See you all next year

Also another big thanks to @globaleagle for the weekly wraps and to @lsz for his help with admin. I thought freeing myself from the organisation would bring tipping results.....wasn't to be.

Good scorer beats a good player anyday C&C. You should have kept the power ;)

Ooh I'm jealous. Awesome prize @Eagle1188 . Well done mate.

Thanks to everyone who ran the Tipping Comp and for making this a great site to come to. Cheers guys.

@globaleagle I think in all honesty that jersey may be below the Manly eels Wolverine jersey that you are the sole owner of !

I still cant believe I bought it. I think I got caught up in overseas Manly fan-ness.

Still @Eagle1188 's has signatures on it so that >> mine.

Still, one day I bought some art in central park and it turned out to be Banksy doing a stunt. Maybe the jersey will one day be worth something!?!?!

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/video/2013/oct/14/banksy-central-park-new-york-video

(ok that wasn't me...honest)

I still cant believe I bought it. I think I got caught up in overseas Manly fan-ness.

Still, one day I bought some art in central park and it turned out to be Banksy doing a stunt. Maybe the jersey will one day be worth something!?!?!

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/video/2013/oct/14/banksy-central-park-new-york-video

Have u still got the Banksy art ?,And a friend of mine in UK years ago was searching for some of his art he was hiding weekly and giving clues online .He found a piece and told me it's worth a mint now.

Well I figured you were the old ginger haired woman at the very start ,but she didn't buy anything.So with only 3 sales made ,we're u the old lady 50% off Hagler, the kiwi woman or the new York appt owner who bought 4 ?

Well I figured you were the old ginger haired woman at the very start ,but she didn't buy anything.So with only 3 sales made ,we're u the old lady 50% off Hagler, the kiwi woman or the new York appt owner who bought 4 ?

I was the old guy selling it!

I laughed at the hagler. 50% off! damn

(I put in the post that it wasn't me, honest!....can you imagine buying some like that? It'd be awesome. Makes you look closer at street vendors. ) - edit: Sorry

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10