Thank you DSM5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
DSM doesn't want thanks, just a few clicks on the thumbs up button will do him fine
Fair enough, i've read the reports with great interest.  :)

Well done DSM5. He might set the record for most applauds in a short period of time - which is pretty amazing for someone on -200!

Its amazing how poorly the papers report court matters - what you are giving us has so so much more to it.

This love fest is making me sick...

All the same well done DSM5 you have a future as a copy boy

Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif
Conga_Line.gif

Yep, I'll join on too. Well done and thank-you DSM5.

HillbillyThumbsUp.gif

ClappingBW.gif

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
is the top pic the father Jethro LOL

I went looking for a thumbs up gif file a while back and just thought that it went hand in hand with the Jethro Bodine character from the Beverley Hillbillies.

Please don't ask questions or speculate on the case.

Particularly asking what tge father and daughter look like. It is against the law to identify them in any way.

Nothing that I can add that has not already been said, your efforts are most appreciated by every Manly fan I am sure.

Thanks DSM, I couldn't se the sticky and was wondering were it was. All they had on the news was Brett crying and not a lot about the case. Not wanting to speculate on the outcome but the evidence by the mother that the parents adjust her medication will be very interesting when they get the psychiatrist on the stand.

Thanks for your detailed synopsis of what can be legally distributed.  

I can just imagine the tension that is in Court.

Sending the love to all concerned   :)  

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8