Test match 2018 NZ AUS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apart from backing up Tom to score that try before halftime.....Gagai was crap tonight.
he just seems like a hot head and he really doesn't have that much pace. Why on earth he just stopped when he was infront after cherry made so much space... cherry blew up deluxe at him too, good
Just goes to show that a speedy back can be the difference between losing and winning . This is why I am so fixated about having speedy backs
You can't train pure speed

DCE was pretty good I thought.
Jake was Jake. Worked hard but wasn't a standout but we were better for having him out there.
Tom went ok, last pass and a good break for a try.
Honestly didn't pay much attention to Marty.
Thanks for the summary . Would you say Mal was out coached my Mag today ?

Jake was solid, Tommy played well at center until he got smashed and had some positional issues, DCE was robbed by Hunt and Cook but we didn't have much possession.
Kiwis played out did us
Thank you for the summary . Just to hear your opinion . Would you say that big Mal was out coached by Mag today ?

I did not see the game . How did our boys play ?
Sorry Bozo, Chez and the Turbos went well but a couple of lost ball calls went against each Turbo and the "run of play" in the first half favoured our friends across the ditch so we probably didn't see the best of of our boys. Great win by the Kiwis and well deserved, great result for Rugby League.

Sorry Bozo, Chez and the Turbos went well but a couple of lost ball calls went against each Turbo and the "run of play" in the first half favoured our friends across the ditch so we probably didn't see the best of of our boys. Great win by the Kiwis and well deserved, great result for Rugby League.
Thanks , Do you thing that Maguire tactics were better than Mals ?

His selections certainly were. There are a couple, who just happened to be Queenslanders, who really shouldn't have been selected.

Dane Gagai (despite his try which was set up by DCE and Tom) should never have been picked ahead of Addo-Carr, while Ben Hunt's record of uselessness in big games continues.

Did you see Souths from 2015-the day Madge was sacked. Very boring coach, it's very easy to make that Kiwis side good, you just don't need a Kidwell nobody leading them. Getting Madge would have been an upgrade to Baz, but very little, manly wouldn't have been restored

Thank you for the summary . Just to hear your opinion . Would you say that big Mal was out coached by Mag today ?

Hey Bozo, I don't think there was much in it with the coaching side as the end score suggests, we blew 3 tries down the left side, and seem to go left every time, to Mitchel, with Chez stuck on the right once Keary went off Hunt was on and that impacted us. Cook kept passing to Jake or Hunt not sure if that was the plan. we made breaks down the left but we blew them. when we did go right we scored once and Gaigai blew the other.
We really didn't have the possession and the rub went against us and to come so close was a good effort.

Well done to the Kiwi's but on a side note how woeful is the commentary from the Kiwi's on Fox, makes Warren and Gould sound like Tiger Black and Frank Hyde.

he just seems like a hot head and he really doesn't have that much pace. Why on earth he just stopped when he was infront after cherry made so much space... cherry blew up deluxe at him too, good

You can't train pure speed
In regards to pure speed .
It is all in the DNA of an athlete . What determines how fast a person is going to be is the type of muscle fibers that they have .
Those that are born with fast-twitch muscle fibers will poses the natural explosive speed over 100 metres

Well done to the Kiwi's but on a side note how woeful is the commentary from the Kiwi's on Fox, makes Warren and Gould sound like Tiger Black and Frank Hyde.
If JT , cam and Billy were playing Yvonne would of insisted fox to have done there own commentary with a 50 minute lead up qld talkfest but because no where present they go with the kiwi commentary team.
Also guarantee that DCE would of got roastered post match on fox if they had the chance.

Last edited:
His selections certainly were. There are a couple, who just happened to be Queenslanders, who really shouldn't have been selected.

Dane Gagai (despite his try which was set up by DCE and Tom) should never have been picked ahead of Addo-Carr, while Ben Hunt's record of uselessness in big games continues.

Besides the Qld /NSW was there any reason given for Car's omission ?
Why Hunt is there I have no freakin idea

Hey Bozo, I don't think there was much in it with the coaching side as the end score suggests, we blew 3 tries down the left side, and seem to go left every time, to Mitchel, with Chez stuck on the right once Keary went off Hunt was on and that impacted us. Cook kept passing to Jake or Hunt not sure if that was the plan. we made breaks down the left but we blew them. when we did go right we scored once and Gaigai blew the other.
We really didn't have the possession and the rub went against us and to come so close was a good effort.
Thank you for the summary . I hope to catch the replay of the game .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8