1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terry Hill

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Is Terry Hill the coach of our Flegg side, or in any way involved?

If so, I'd love to know why he couldn't be bothered watching, seemingly more interested in chewing Hasler's ear off and bagging Fitzgibbon and Minichello, all the while his back to the action where his team conceded 36 points in 35 minutes of the first half.

Great example. :stupid:

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,115 / 287
    I thought that was disgusting as well Mata. You'd have thought he'd be keeping an "Eagle" eye on prospective players so to speak.

Dead set, as try after try rolled in against his team, he just laughed, continued to tease The Roosters players, and chat to Des Hasler.

It was only after Groom came on did we turn things around...and what do you know? Pulled from the field !!!

HeHeHe...Like Darren said...I think most of those players were SG Ball and Harold Mathews players having a shot anyway...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It just goes to show that Fulton still pulls the strings at manly - hence Hill coaching jersey flegg.

4. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    also noticed Anthony Collella down on the sideline for us, short little nuggety guy who played for us years back. Think that was his name anyway.

5. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Isnt that the short dude from Australian Idol

6. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    thats what I thought Jatz, but its very similiar if I am wrong. I know the fellas name is Anthony and I am sure it starts with a C. He left us for the Raiders from memory, name anyone?

7. Stevie

Stevie Active Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    yeah Anthony Collella it was The Other dude is Callella

8. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Yeah it was Collella - a tough as nails player from the halcyon days of the mid 90s. I remember him smashing those dirty roosters in the semi-final of 1997.

Maybe he can starch up our defence - seeing as Cement was their in his Rorters attire.

9. Stuey Davis Socks

Stuey Davis Socks Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +179 / 3
    I think it's spelt Colella.

Anthony was certainly a tuff little nut, but he paid the price for playing above his weight. Manly dumped him due to his chronic back problems and never regained his top form at the Raiders.

I hear he's a sparky still working round the northern beaches these days.

10. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Cement looked markedly bigger than he did in his playing days.Great defender though. What I would give to see someone like him playing for us now!

11. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    My understanding was that Hill does not have a coaching role with the club - Flegg is coached by last years SG Ball coach - sanderson or somehting similar