Team you're backing now Manly are out.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I just love watching Kayln Ponga and Dom Young and if the knights were silly enough to let Crossland go with Brailey back next season I'd hope the Eagles would swoop. Loved watching them stir Souths up so much trelly mit just gave himself a stint on the sidelines so I think I'll be cheering for them and the wahs, really don't want to see Penriff win so Broncos are my likely team, they're playing beautiful nineties style what looks like (I know it's not) unstructured footy and I never thought I'd say it but as a rugby league lover I have to it's ducking beautiful.

What about the rest of you.

Oh and in light of what's gone on here in the last 24hrs, if you're going to say 'who cares Manly aren't involved I'll watch the supercars' or some other pessimistic crap, give yourself an uppercut and save yourself the digital ink, no-one cares or thinks that's cool, you won't get sent a badge by anyone monitoring this site for being the most hard core manly fan ever to manly.

I just love watching Kayln Ponga and Dom Young and if the knights were silly enough to let Crossland go with Brailey back next season I'd hope the Eagles would swoop. Loved watching them stir Souths up so much trelly mit just gave himself a stint on the sidelines so I think I'll be cheering for them and the wahs, really don't want to see Penriff win so Broncos are my likely team, they're playing beautiful nineties style what looks like (I know it's not) unstructured footy and I never thought I'd say it but as a rugby league lover I have to it's ducking beautiful.

Oh and in light of what's gone on here in the last 24hrs, if you're going to say 'who cares Manly aren't involved I'll watch the supercars' or some other pessimistic crap, give yourself an uppercut and save yourself the digital ink, no-one cares or thinks that's cool, you won't get sent a badge by anyone monitoring this site for being the most hard core manly fan ever to manly.
Said it plenty my 10yr olds a die hard Knights fan and I’ve watched every game with him this year. Def Knights for me. Still hope we finish well with a couple of wins.

I can honestly say I can't support anyone else to win the comp TEE. However, what's funny is that I still watch the Finals and once the kick off whistle is blown, my gut kicks in and it's only then that I know which of the teams playing, I DON'T want to win. So I guess the team I want to win is by default and not known until kick off. But in the end, I'm just going to be disappointed it isn't Manly.

But Go Blacktown!

I can honestly say I can't support anyone else to win the comp TEE. However, what's funny is that I still watch the Finals and once the kick off whistle is blown, my gut kicks in and it's only then that I know which of the teams playing, I DON'T want to win. So I guess the team I want to win is by default and not known until kick off. But in the end, I'm just going to be disappointed it isn't Manly.

But Go Blacktown!
Tbh if my boy didn’t follow the knights, once we are out I actually wouldn't care that much and really watch a game until the GF.

Will keep an eye on Blacktown though.

You sound like my 13yr old son!
He's obviously got good taste too, then mate !

Chelsea have a shot of winning the whole thing I reckon..AVS are Stanley Cup favorites. Owners like Todd Boehley and Stan Kroenke, mate, I'm so spoiled.

really don't want to see Penriff win so Broncos are my likely team, they're playing beautiful nineties style what looks like (I know it's not) unstructured footy and I never thought I'd say it but as a rugby league lover I have to it's ducking beautiful.
It makes me feel slightly queasy and unclean saying this, but I've also really enjoyed watching the Broncos this year. Great style of footy, tough and skilful. That said, I'd also like to see the Warriors do well. Newcastle have also surprised the hell out of me and are also great to watch.

But if the Panthers do win three in a row, I won't begrudge them their success. They have been the dominant side for the last four years and probably deserve to do it. No more after that though!

Tbh if my boy didn’t follow the knights, once we are out I actually wouldn't care that much and really watch a game until the GF.

Will keep an eye on Blacktown though.
Yep, I end up turning off most of games unless the it's something like that Cowboys GF win. That was a heck of a game.

It makes me feel slightly queasy and unclean saying this, but I've also really enjoyed watching the Broncos this year. Great style of footy, tough and skilful. That said, I'd also like to see the Warriors do well. Newcastle have also surprised the hell out of me and are also great to watch.

But if the Panthers do win three in a row, I won't begrudge them their success. They have been the dominant side for the last four years and probably deserve to do it. No more after that though!
Time for a shower Ron @:D

Can’t say I hate Penrith too much.

The Broncos though are the epitome of a club that has the biggest leg up ever, so I don’t ever want to see them win.

I would feel sick to my stomach watching those Brisbane fckwits walking down Caxton Street claiming that Brisbane is the capital of Rugby League now.

I hate them

Can’t say I hate Penrith too much.

The Broncos though are the epitome of a club that has the biggest leg up ever, so I don’t ever want to see them win.

I would feel sick to my stomach watching those Brisbane fckwits walking down Caxton Street claiming that Brisbane is the capital of Rugby League now.

I hate them
It certainly would be painful.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8