Team to play Rabbitohs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly team to play Souths in trial

Tue 7th February, 05:03PM
1486447607996.jpg

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles supporters will be able to get their first look at the new halves combination of Blake Green and Daly Cherry-Evans this Saturday.

Head Coach Trent Barrett (pictured) has named Green and Cherry-Evans as part of a very strong Sea Eagles side to play South Sydney in a trial at Campbelltown Sports Stadium at 7.30pm.

The trial against the Rabbitohs, followed by Manly’s Community Cup trial against the Sydney Roosters at Central Coast Stadium on February 18, will be vital for the team’s preparation ahead of their opening NRL premiership match against Parramatta Eels at Lottoland on Sunday, March 5.

read more at http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/02/07/manly_team_to_play_s.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Amone is an interesting selection.
I think Barrett is giving Perrett to stake a serious claim, hopefully he is up to it and takes his chance.

@The Wheel (and everyone else) it's better not to post an entire article from the club's site. Just use an excerpt, and a link for those who want to read the rest.
Apparently Silvertails is not in their good books, so its better to avoid further rupture to the relationship.

Pretty good side we are sending over there, hopefully injury free

For all you lazy buggers....

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Dylan Walker

4 Jonathan Wright

5 Brian Kelly

6 Blake Green

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (C)

8 Lloyd Perrett

9 Lewis Brown

10 Addin Fonua-Blake

11 Frank Winterstein

12 Curtis Sironen

13 Jarrad Kennedy

Interchange

14 Cameron Cullen

15 Brenton Lawrence

16 Shaun Lane

17 Billy Bainbridge

18 Tom Wright

19 Pita Godinet

20 Peter Schuster

23 Tom Amone

24 Joey Lussick

No Charlie Faingaa or Jamil Hopoate either

Strange with hopoate as he was going to make his first grade debut last year and now he cannot even get into the trial squad.

Unless Brad Parker is unjured his absence from this team and for the Auckland 9's answers a few questions.

@Stevo. Zorba may have said a few weeks back that Parker Picked up an injury at training? Can't find it on google, to see what it was or how long he was out. But if my memory is correct Parker had been one of our best over the pre season?

What the hells Brown doing in the team?Api needs as much passing practise as he can get.

@Stevo. Zorba may have said a few weeks back that Parker Picked up an injury at training? Can't find it on google, to see what it was or how long he was out. But if my memory is correct Parker had been one of our best over the pre season?
Yep, that's exactly as I remember it, double hoops. He's injured.

That he didn't get a mention on the injured list is strange. See if he pops up on Blacktowns team sheet this week I guess.

Manly team to play Souths in trial

Tue 7th February, 05:03PM
1486447607996.jpg

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles supporters will be able to get their first look at the new halves combination of Blake Green and Daly Cherry-Evans this Saturday.

Head Coach Trent Barrett (pictured) has named Green and Cherry-Evans as part of a very strong Sea Eagles side to play South Sydney in a trial at Campbelltown Sports Stadium at 7.30pm.

The trial against the Rabbitohs, followed by Manly’s Community Cup trial against the Sydney Roosters at Central Coast Stadium on February 18, will be vital for the team’s preparation ahead of their opening NRL premiership match against Parramatta Eels at Lottoland on Sunday, March 5.

read more at http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2017/02/07/manly_team_to_play_s.html
Its a fair side to WHEEL out .

No Charlie Faingaa or Jamil Hopoate either

Strange with hopoate as he was going to make his first grade debut last year and now he cannot even get into the trial squad.

Can he play in an official NRL trial if he hasn't been officially cleared by the NRL to play following his stint in jail? I'm not sure if he's received that clearance yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8