Team maturity

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They played tough that's for sure. Like i have said, a lot of the Storms' errors were due to our uncomprimising defence. We missed 15 tackles all up (89% tackle efficiency) which is pretty bloody good considering that we were down to 12 players for 10 mins, and 11 players for 8 minutes or so. And two of the players we did lose - Jake & Api are two of the best defenders and the two highest tackle workrate players in the team.

Does anyone else feel that the team has become a real team in the past month.

The addition of Suli along with the massive improvement of a Lane, Uate and even AFB.

Now the addition of Hodko even excites me.

I never liked our roster this year, but I think we might be going places with a little luck.

Top8 a real chance I reckon.

Requires 9 from 13 wins Bob . Might have agreed before last night but Walker is a massive loss. Suli and Kelly are good players but not in his class yet.Tough task.

I feel more confident now that we will finish closer to 8th than 16th. Great turnaround in the last few weeks and DCE looked so much more relaxed last night when Hodko came on....Better times ahead.

Requires 9 from 13 wins Bob . Might have agreed before last night but Walker is a massive loss. Suli and Kelly are good players but not in his class yet.Tough task.

So walker will miss a max of 4 games. If we can win at least 3 of the next 4, we will be right up there amongst the thick of things. If we can manage to win all four then i believe we are certainties to make the 8.

The size of the fight in our team has shown to be getting better over the last month.
This bodes well for the young team over the next years.

Can't believe the turnaround since StripperGate. It's essentially the same side that were looking like spooners after the Parra debacle, but you have to admit that they have turned it around since then.

Punting Hastings has clearly done the trick, so you have to admit Barrett got that call right. They look like a much happier team and are making an effort for one another, which is all you can ask. That round 6 - 8 debacle may have cost us a top 8 spot, but if they keep going like they are then they may sneak in and give us a shot at finals. We have a tough run after Origin 2 (Panthers x 2, Roosters, Dragons and Storm), so we need to cash in the next 3-4 weeks. Our run home from Rd 22 isn't too bad so if we are within a sniff we might finish with a wet sail

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8