Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doubt it because 'no mistakes' Woods seems to be the apple of Siebald's eye! I am intrigued though as to why very few of the Top 30 squad did not play for Blacktown on the weekend - did they go into camp (and I know Fainu x 2 are on U19 SOO duty). Very odd.

Doubt it because 'no mistakes' Woods seems to be the apple of Siebald's eye! I am intrigued though as to why very few of the Top 30 squad did not play for Blacktown on the weekend - did they go into camp (and I know Fainu x 2 are on U19 SOO duty). Very odd.

They all needed the week off to freshen up for the finals ....

You know guys, "Hail" - a substance that will sting you with one hit but then melts when the heat is on!!!!

lololol

wind wind wind wind:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:@:cool:@:cool:

Can't for the life of me think of what possible bombshell selection the numbnut* will drop on us today ... but feel one is coming ...

* I will be referring to Seibold as The numbnut ... until such time as he restores Keppie to the starting side .

Can't for the life of me think of what possible bombshell selection the numbnut* will drop on us today ... but feel one is coming ...

* I will be referring to Seibold as The numbnut ... until such time as he restores Keppie to the starting side .
Just so long as he doesn't replace Woods. He cost us nothing remember, he's a real bargain, and he has a lot of experience. Aaron is very reliable and makes few errors as he walks into the defensive line. He doesn't miss many tackles either as he grabs hold of opposition forwards while they take another five post contact metres.

Maybe Keppie showed enough in reserve grade to earn a recall. Although last game win v Chooks was a great team effort so anyone getting dropped after that is a bit unlucky.

He doesn't miss many tackles either as he grabs hold of opposition forwards while they take another five post contact metres.

Don't underestimate the value of this ... a couple of contact meters are irrelevant .. if by doing so he wins the contact and slows the play the ball down.

Big hits dropping blokes in their tracks is great .. love it ... but unless a second tackler flobs ... lead to fast play the balls ..

Don't underestimate the value of this ... a couple of contact meters are irrelevant .. if by doing so he wins the contact and slows the play the ball down.

Big hits dropping blokes in their tracks is great .. love it ... but unless a second tackler flobs ... lead to fast play the balls ..
Why did you have to spoil my fun?

Arm grabbing is passive play and not power play and I am not a fan
Not a fan of arm grabbers
Arm grabbers should retire from the NRL and play touch footy
Arm grabbing is not in any defensive tackling Manuel
Can you Imagine IGOR or Spud arm grabbing ?
If they did they would not be any premiership wins for Manly

From what I have seen from dominant winning packs like the maroons recently
There is no fast play the balls from players that have been knocked flat on their back and contact meters from the offensive team is is hard to find as well
On top of that the dominant tackle is always rewarded by the phycological boost
No crowds have ever cheered an arm grabber that gets gets dragged by the attacking players
You do not gift your opposition free points or free running meters

IGOR the 4 time premiership winning eagle
was not a arm grabber
he was a knock em down intimidator
1689042392193.png

Arm grabbing is passive play and not power play and I am not a fan
Not a fan of arm grabbers
Arm grabbers should retire from the NRL and play touch footy
Arm grabbing is not in any defensive tackling Manuel
Can you Imagine IGOR or Spud arm grabbing ?
If they did they would not be any premiership wins for Manly

From what I have seen from dominant winning packs like the maroons recently
There is no fast play the balls from players that have been knocked flat on their back and contact meters from the offensive team is is hard to find as well
On top of that the dominant tackle is always rewarded by the phycological boost
No crowds have ever cheered an arm grabber that gets gets dragged by the attacking players
You do not gift your opposition free points or free running meters

IGOR the 4 time premiership winning eagle
was not a arm grabber
he was a knock em down intimidator
View attachment 24365

Mate ... do me a favour .... drop off.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10