Team Cohesion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Davis

I seriously think mass sackings and finger pointing is not the answer!
They are lacking confidence and lack of trust in the defender next to them.If you look at all the successful teams at the moment they are all playing for each other and that confidence translates onto the field.Storm have been doing it for years.
Not sure if it is meditation,breathing exercises or a bonding exercise that is needed but I think the boys need to get their heads right and the rest will follow.
We need to see some passion in the Guernsey and for their team mates.
Maybe a walk along the Kokoda track might instill some respect and trust for their fellow players,coach and trainers included,they are all in this together.They need to become like family.

If they walked the Kokoda track you can bet there would be 3 ACL's, a couple of bouts of malaria, players dropping the water bottles down a cliff, and half the side blueing with the other half. But at the end Marty would declare we are good things to beat the Japs and win the war.
And Jackson Hastings.....
What Jackson Hastings???
We didn't have a man of such name in our battalion.

giphy.gif

They can rebuild the Fortress :wait:

Win-win :party:

I seriously think mass sackings and finger pointing is not the answer!
They are lacking confidence and lack of trust in the defender next to them.If you look at all the successful teams at the moment they are all playing for each other and that confidence translates onto the field.Storm have been doing it for years.
Not sure if it is meditation,breathing exercises or a bonding exercise that is needed but I think the boys need to get their heads right and the rest will follow.
We need to see some passion in the Guernsey and for their team mates.
Maybe a walk along the Kokoda track might instill some respect and trust for their fellow players,coach and trainers included,they are all in this together.They need to become like family.

Good post. Using the Storm as a role model team maybe quite depressing for most of us, but it is correct.

If they walked the Kokoda track you can bet there would be 3 ACL's, a couple of bouts of malaria, players dropping the water bottles down a cliff, and half the side blueing with the other half. But at the end Marty would declare we are good things to beat the Japs and win the war.

Your sense of humour seems to be at its optimal best when the team is doing ****house. I'm looking forward to many more pearlers from you this season

LFMAO
That's got to be one of the posts of the year so far.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8