Tamou kneed Dylan?!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Both the act and the nrl's 'punishment' were disgraceful.

Hopefully a lot of people let the nrl know this. I have.
Again, it shows a blatant bias towards the club and a ,I dont give a rats attitude when it comes to Manly, in other words,do what you want and you wont get punished...:swear::swear::banghead:

Settle petals !!!!!!!!!! Todd's got this

todd.jpg

Again, it shows a blatant bias towards the club and a ,I dont give a rats attitude when it comes to Manly, in other words,do what you want and you wont get punished...:swear::swear::banghead:

Also helping out the only remaining team in the west, who are injury depleted - the inconsistency and bias knows no boundaries

I reckon we all chip in a few dollars each week to cover the $1100 fine and have a majority vote to determine which opposition player we would like to see kneed in the head. It's more rewarding than a tipping competition and it will always feel like a win.

Thing most annoying about it - reverse the situation and Walker would be no doubt copping 4-6 weeks....Then again Dylan may have needed surgery removing knee from Moon heads Massive skull....

Thing most annoying about it - reverse the situation and Walker would be no doubt copping 4-6 weeks....Then again Dylan may have needed surgery removing knee from Moon heads Massive skull....
And have you noticed not one footy talk show this week has mentioned it
If this as you say was reversed watch walker become the conversation of topic all week
Not buzz kenty hooper have mentioned it at all

Dog act by an over rated has been.
Over-rated yes but for him to be a 'has-been' would mean that he would have to have been something good in the first place and in my opinion he has never been anything to rave about except for being over-rated and I could never understand why he was always being picked for NSW over the years.

Dear NRL (second of July)

Andrew Voss has a very good point: James Tamou’s knee to Dylan Walker’s head: How on earth was this incident only judged as a grade one contrary conduct offence?
A dropped knee to the face of a player is so rare these days. By and large the game is clean of such acts. But this was a player coming back from a fractured eye socket lying on the ground. I ask again … how is this only a grade 1 and a fine?
I believe James is very lucky the incident wasn’t referred straight to the judiciary where he would have had to explain what he was thinking.

That was a terrible look for the game and a totally inappropriate punishment. You get at least 1 week for a punch but a fine for deliberately kneeing a defenceless player on the ground? Shameful.

Dear globaleagle (22 days later)

Thanks for your email.

The Match Review Committee is established as an independent body and they lay charges based on facts and the available evidence while referencing the Judiciary Code.

Every incident is looked at individually and the circumstances considered when it comes to determining whether a charge is necessary. In looking at how they grade an incident of foul play, the MRC looks, among other things, at the nature and force of the contact.

We certainly understand that at times fans, players and coaches may not agree with certain decisions but the process is fair and has been adopted by other sports because of its success.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your views.

PS: Please ask woodsie to stop sending in nudes.
PPS: Please tell him it is PPS and not PSS, sheesh.

So - there it is.
Sigh.

Dear NRL (second of July)

Andrew Voss has a very good point: James Tamou’s knee to Dylan Walker’s head: How on earth was this incident only judged as a grade one contrary conduct offence?
A dropped knee to the face of a player is so rare these days. By and large the game is clean of such acts. But this was a player coming back from a fractured eye socket lying on the ground. I ask again … how is this only a grade 1 and a fine?
I believe James is very lucky the incident wasn’t referred straight to the judiciary where he would have had to explain what he was thinking.

That was a terrible look for the game and a totally inappropriate punishment. You get at least 1 week for a punch but a fine for deliberately kneeing a defenceless player on the ground? Shameful.

Dear globaleagle (22 days later)

Thanks for your email.

The Match Review Committee is established as an independent body and they lay charges based on facts and the available evidence while referencing the Judiciary Code.

Every incident is looked at individually and the circumstances considered when it comes to determining whether a charge is necessary. In looking at how they grade an incident of foul play, the MRC looks, among other things, at the nature and force of the contact.

We certainly understand that at times fans, players and coaches may not agree with certain decisions but the process is fair and has been adopted by other sports because of its success.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your views.

PS: Please ask woodsie to stop sending in nudes.
PPS: Please tell him it is PPS and not PSS, sheesh.

So - there it is.
Sigh.
Wow. That response must be sent out with every enquiry because there is absolutely no specifics about the incident you queried.
Not only is this pathetic it reinforces how much of a dictatorship the NRL has become.
But, thank you for taking the time to share your views.... I want to puke!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8