Tamou kneed Dylan?!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has there ever been a dumber looking player than Tamou (in a game not renowned for churning out gifted intellectuals on the playing field), in the history of the game?

Michael Crocker would be a 4 Tamou out of 5 on the dumb looking scale. Funnily enough he is a reasonable commentator.

Geez I dont like Walker (at all) but this a very ordinary decision.

Last edited:
Tamou facing charge

Panthers prop James Tamou is facing a fine over a contrary conduct charge for making contact with the head of Manly's Dylan Walker during Saturday's loss to the Sea Eagles Panthers Stadium.

Tamou is facing a $1500 fine if found guilty by the judiciary but can accept a $1100 fine with an early guilty plea.

Vossy's Verdict

DISLIKES

James Tamou’s knee to Dylan Walker’s head: How on earth was this incident only judged as a grade one contrary conduct offence? A dropped knee to the face of a player is so rare these days. By and large the game is clean of such acts. But this was a player coming back from a fractured eye socket lying on the ground.

I ask again … how is this only a grade 1 and a fine? I believe James is very lucky the incident wasn’t referred straight to the judiciary where he would have had to explain what he was thinking.

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...1b6d7e1920b74f6cd08?__twitter_impression=true

A precedent has been set. Time to start dropping knees to heads. It's worth the monetary fine.

This is serious sh*t. As you say, if it’s just a monetary fine, it’s going to be all too easy to take a couple of key opposition players out without repercussion.

Has there ever been a dumber looking player than Tamou (in a game not renowned for churning out gifted intellectuals on the playing field), in the history of the game?
Agree.
Andrew Johns was interviewing Tamou in the ‘12 Blues camp.
They were joking about Dennis Carnahan’s song, “That’s in Queensland”
Johns said to Tamou, so is Palmerston North in NSW?
(nudge,nudge)
Tamou replied, Aah...no, it’s in NZ.
This went on & on, Johns gave up.

From Vossys Verdict...
DISLIKES

James Tamou’s knee to Dylan Walker’s head: How on earth was this incident only judged as a grade one contrary conduct offence? A dropped knee to the face of a player is so rare these days. By and large the game is clean of such acts. But this was a player coming back from a fractured eye socket lying on the ground.

I ask again … how is this only a grade 1 and a fine? I believe James is very lucky the incident wasn’t referred straight to the judiciary where he would have had to explain what he was thinking.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8