talkinsport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
MrInvisible said:
Jonesyv2 said:
T-Rexs contract is 600k per year full stop if it isn't then manly would of retained him. Crawl back in your hole troll.
There was only $50k a year between the offers.

That is fact, 100%. As I said if you don't believe me that's fine. I stand by my comments based on what I know.

Second hand info here but:
Tony approached Manly (on that final appointment with manager) and asked if the club was able to do any better on their current offer as he wished to stay with Manly. He was told that the club was not in the financial position to offer any more than the offer originally tabled.

This was due to increasing the contracted salaries of DCE and Foran considerably over what they were getting.

That is why the papers jumped early on the "signing as early as the weekend", and with the "not wanting to advise team mates" articles, because part of the above leaked to media outlets after the offers fell through.

I really couldn't care if I'm believed or "a liar" on here. I can tell you I have sources as three NRL clubs, and have (when speaking with absolute certainty) been correct on all occassions so far.

I like the bit where you say "second hand info here"

I guess that means that all you're other info comes straight from Tony's mouth then lol

Top End Eagle said:
Technical Coach said:
Funny how a differing point of view from the masses in these parts invariably attracts a "dribble" comment---i tend to find one eyed people express more dribble but hey that's life.

None of us know the facts 100% i just find people tend to soften their views when it's clouded in a one eye mentality.

In the end i state my opinion to balance out all the overly pro thoughts that are being displayed---a sort of "hey hold on lets not get too carried away here"

Do you ever see me put down other posters---if i don't like a comment or style of writing i ignore it----if i disagree i state why--- it really is not that hard to do.

I'll save the 15 page post on more technical matters for middle 2013 early 2014 when i get the call to return to the fold.

Why be humble when greatness is all in the mind no matter how deluded most of us are.

Like that one eyed jury? Dribbler crawl back from whence you came.

Are you admitting that listening to reason is beyond you and that your immediate reaction is some how more authentic?

A grade racist apologist are you?

Again, crawl home.

Not an A grade racist at all far from it---just stating that even the best of us will have a little racism in them and it's best to admit your character flaws than to deny it.

Humans fear of others is probably instinctual and if your stating you totally ignore your gut feeling--well i guess your not human. Gut feeling does not mean it is an "immediate reaction" and in this case it wasn't.

What has "listening to reason" in this particular instance have anything to do with the subject---my observations and opinion of the case were made by taking in all sides and coming to a balanced own conclusion "a larrikin drunken clumbsy act exaggerated by the press to sell papers"---just inappropriate behaviour---but we will never know for sure to the detriment of Brett and the girl involved.

Too many people here were in full support due to their one eyed club colours(and that sickened me a little)---all forms/types of families will have a one eyed view in respect to what side you take but both sides deserved better----it was not just one side that may have been hard done by.

I regret now not reading the "date" of the original posts---my annoyance came about thinking people are still harping on about the case with a one eyed mentality and not dropping it so i do apologise----but i will not apologise for the way i viewed the case and still do to this day.

Case and subject closed.

Technical Coach, did you ever read the reports from the court case that DSM5 provided us here daily? By the sounds of your posts, you are judging your gut feelings on incorrect reports from the press.

I can provide you the link if required.

It figures on disbelief why you all respond to him? It's like being back in primary school. I know more than you do, whoopy do!! :dodgy:

Darren said:
It figures on belief why you all respond to him? It's like being back in primary school. I know more than you do, whoopy do!! :dodgy:

All my statements have been "my personal opinions" i have never stated my views are right and the rest are wrong as i'm only giving an opinion.

I just hate the one eyed people who lack an open more balanced point of view when really not much facts were on display from both sides during the case from what i recall and the case should not have even made it to trial.

Yes i would like the link to the court reports---i read it a little last time but i doubt it's going to change my views due to my "own reasoning" that would be laughed about in here if i made them public.

I believe Brett is innocent but i also still believe something inappropriate happened not worthy of any court case and such opinions should not be made---and they would not have been if i read the original dates of the comments.

I really do hope my opinions are totally wrong and off the mark.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
can this thread get back on topic now

I agree

Darren said:
It figures on disbelief why you all respond to him? It's like being back in primary school. I know more than you do, whoopy do!! :dodgy:
and that was exactly the point I was making.

People on here already know that I'm on the ball with most things.

As to if they choose to believe it or not, I couldn't care less.

MrInvisible said:
Darren said:

No we don't, most of us think you are full off excrement including some moderators.

You are nothing but a two face speculator you only have to see how you were jumping up and down after manly re-signed foran saying we had blackmailed the dogs over the hasler emails.

So please STOP LYING !!!!!!!!!

I don't believe that TRex isnt on a contract anywhere near $600k.

Firstly the Bulldogs couldnt afford it that much under their cap and secondly I am sure Des doesnt have the sam influence on how much players should be offered as he did at Manly.

The other thing you need to understand is how little say T Rex had in who he signed with. He did what his family wanted him to do. This is very common amaongst the Polynesian single guys. It wouldnt have been a matter of him deciding to sign for less. Folau is distraught about sifning with AFL. He had no say.

Also I bet if Manly were offeringTrex $1.2M over 3 years he was probably only gpoing to get around $250k for the first year and then backended the rest. That would mean the difference next year at $200k. ($450k v $250k)

MadMarcus said:
MrInvisible said:

The only balls you are on belong to your boyfriend.

Hahahahahahaha PMSL priceless Marcus :laugh: I dont care who you are or what you know Mr I just take your bulldog ass and piss off.

Jethro said:
Technical Coach, did you ever read the reports from the court case that DSM5 provided us here daily? By the sounds of your posts, you are judging your gut feelings on incorrect reports from the press.

Yeah TC, you have come in on a serious Manly issue and if you haven't read the full summary of every day of the court case then you are way behind the facts. DSM5 did an outstanding job and you owe it to yourself, and especially as a Manly fan, to get the link from Jethro before coming out with your theories. Every fan at the time followed the daily court evidence and have drawn strong conclusions by the evidence presented in his trial. Every thing else is speculation and is a sore point for those who took the time to understand the charges and the fabrication by some witnesses. There was nothing reasonable about the press coverage, the fact that the DPP went ahead with the case or how Gallop handled it. Seriously.

ManlyBacker said:
Jethro said:

Yeah TC, you have come in on a serious Manly issue and if you haven't read the full summary of every day of the court case then you are way behind the facts. DSM5 did an outstanding job and you owe it to yourself, and especially as a Manly fan, to get the link from Jethro before coming out with your theories. Every fan at the time followed the daily court evidence and have drawn strong conclusions by the evidence presented in his trial. Every thing else is speculation and is a sore point for those who took the time to understand the charges and the fabrication by some witnesses. There was nothing reasonable about the press coverage, the fact that the DPP went ahead with the case or how Gallop handled it. Seriously.

I PMed him the link earlier on tonight but if anyone else wishes to have another read, the link is as follows:

http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Stewart-Case-updates-no-speculation-please

Cameron said:
MrInvisible said:
Darren said:

No we don't, most of us think you are full off excrement including some moderators.

You are nothing but a two face speculator you only have to see how you were jumping up and down after manly re-signed foran saying we had blackmailed the dogs over the hasler emails.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to those emails (that I stated never existed) and the threat of legal action?

If Manly wanted to keep T Rex why not use that ace up your sleeve?

Anywho talk to yourself in future, you've made my ignore list.

MrInvisible said:
Cameron said:
MrInvisible said:
Darren said:

Speaking of which, whatever happened to those emails (that I stated never existed) and the threat of legal action?

If Manly wanted to keep T Rex why not use that ace up your sleeve?

Anywho talk to yourself in future, you've made my ignore list.

Being held onto incase your pathetic club makes the finals sometime

Theres a 6 year statute of limitation on what Des did to manly (massive contract breaches) so talk yourself up more liar

Pokie reform will kill your club dead,MWSE doesnt need that foul money to survive

Also,go cheat the cap again

I dare you,oh wait....you will be in 2013

Mr Invisible I thInk you are pathetic. I have read a lot of what you have written on both this site and the other and would like to say goodbye to you now. I find Rambofan much more appealing. But you write in an insecure style that leads me to contemplate your true sense of yourself and it reeks of low self esteem. Good luck finding friends somewhere we at the silvertails don't want or need you, you troll. Find what you wrote about snake that upset those of us who were prepared to put up with you and post it here if you dare. But you won't because you are scared.

Top End Eagle said:
Mr Invisible I thInk you are pathetic. I have read a lot of what you have written on both this site and the other and would like to say goodbye to you now. I find Rambofan much more appealing. But you write in an insecure style that leads me to contemplate your true sense of yourself and it reeks of low self esteem. Good luck finding friends somewhere we at the silvertails don't want or need you, you troll. Find what you wrote about snake that upset those of us who were prepared to put up with you and post it here if you dare. But you won't because you are scared.
Moreso ask those that claim I wrote something terrible about Snake to back up their claims.

Lol I think I have got under his skin because he's been caught out for the liar his :) I guess the truth hurts mr I

How sensationAl am I having made the ignore list of a lying
Troll!!!!! Winning

MrInvisible said:
Moreso ask those that claim I wrote something terrible about Snake to back up their claims.

MRIPostatkennel29April2012.jpg

Its there in black and white posted at the kennel on April 29.

Someone might want to quote this as im now apparently on his banned list.

Mr Invisible is a LIAR

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12