Take a bow Silvertails and all you other hard core fans!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
its very obvious to me that the players and possibly even the coaching staff do read forums (especially ours)... Its no coincidence that the players that have been copping the hardest cristisim are suddenly showing a little more effort and form.

I get they mostly take what is written and toss the comments either positive or negative aside, as if i was a player reading about a bad game or a mistake here and there it wouldn't really bother me if there were 250 comments and i was getting bagged in 10 of them,

BUT if I'm seeing 500+ comments and 95% of them are all saying the same thing, I would lift my game or at least make the effort to change things.. players are human and we all like to be liked , SO I really do think the constant barrage directed at 5 or 6 of the same players week in week out has hit home and we all have made our team a better team for it.

Remember Manly are WINNERS..... and we do not stand for mediocrity so fire up silvertails we are very much part of the team.
Let the boys know when they do well as the positive remarks work just as well.

Great game from all tonight. GO MANLY

Not sure if the current team reads ST but I certainly know the “ decade of dominance “ team ( or some of them ) did.

It’s not been much fun being a manly supporter for a few seasons.. but we’re all still here. I moan a lot but am always back next week...

We are here because we care, and I respect ever forum member here. I agree these comments are seen, at least indirectly, and they remind the players they have nowehere to hide while wearing the Manly jersey.

NYEagle

Nope.Professionals at the top of their game are never taking direction from armchair fans ,and why should they ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8