T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I initially thought the same thing... If a power controlling army general like Hasler fails to motivate him...who can??
Funny how different people respond to different styles of coaching with so many various personalities in every squad.
A more subdued coach may get the best out of Williams, not necessarily a loud outspoken coach, this is where Bennett style coaches can help these "lost" players who don't play to potential...Bennett is far more about connecting with players, firing them up by understanding what works with "that" individual....
Does Barrett offer this ??

I initially thought the same thing... If a power controlling army general like Hasler fails to motivate him...who can??
Funny how different people respond to different styles of coaching with so many various personalities in every squad.
A more subdued coach may get the best out of Williams, not necessarily a loud outspoken coach, this is where Bennett style coaches can help these "lost" players who don't play to potential...Bennett is far more about connecting with players, firing them up by understanding what works with "that" individual....
Does Barrett offer this ??

No

Some players turn to water when the heat is turned on them. Often confidence players. Being a hard taskmaster doesn't necessarily mean you will get the best out of a player
Baz to T-rex,
Hey Trexy, come over to my place tonight for a chat & a cup of coco (joy).. We'll have a chat about all things non footy related & just before you leave I'll say... Big fella, I love you, Make me proud...

As opposed to Des to T-Rex, Run the fkin ball forward - don't pass - stomp on the speed bump & keep going...

Baz to T-rex,
Hey Trexy, come over to my place tonight for a chat & a cup of coco (joy).. We'll have a chat about all things non footy related & just before you leave I'll say... Big fella, I love you, Make me proud...

As opposed to Des to T-Rex, Run the fkin ball forward - don't pass - stomp on the speed bump & keep going...

What ever works I'm happy

Baz to T-rex,

Yeah....that's what would happen....

Des has never got the best out of trex, he is too structured. Trex's best form was in the 2nd half of 2011 when des was secretly approaching the Tigers and Canterbury about a job as a coach. Tooves was actually running the team at that point day to day.

The manly team of the semis and grand final in particular did not resemble a hasler team. For example gift grubbering in our own 20. Des had left the building mentally by then well and truly.
It's interesting that you mention that period, because that's the only time I can recall Williams playing consistently good football at Manly.

I know I had a crack at our current coach, but maybe some of that latent coaching magic he is said to possess will rub off on T-dub - assuming the story is true.

For me he provides us with another option when it comes to forum whipping boy.

I mean the hex and brown have come good, what if myles has a stormer in origin and runs into form for us? Who will be out whipping boy then?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8