T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He is driving past belmore to pick up will and then to parra to collect choc, foz, guthbo, hass and brad on his way back to manly.

Wow if Snake retires. I can't see us coming back, this year. We may be all cashed up but have no quality to buy for next? Perhaps we are better off buying quality kids. Interesting times.
Yeah we need to look at some good quality kids especially in the outside backs, fast players. Javid bowen would be a good start

You would think we would be seeing some Penrith juniors wanting to play for baz Given we are told he is such a special up and coming coach. George Jennings, and Cleary could be a nice start.

We need a half back. A kicking organiser and game manager. They don't have to be brilliant but that would free Cherry up to be one of the best running 6's in the game.

Time to invest in youth. Lawrence, Killer, Matai, Myles and Snake. All senior, and they all either couldn't play, broke down during the game or may as well as been broken.

We weren't rebuilding.

But now we need to be.

It's a young man's game.

You would think we would be seeing some Penrith juniors wanting to play for baz Given we are told he is such a special up and coming coach. George Jennings, and Cleary could be a nice start.

We need a half back. A kicking organiser and game manager. They don't have to be brilliant but that would free Cherry up to be one of the best running 6's in the game.

I've said it a few times but I would be picking Api at 1/2 and DCE at 5/8

So Josh Mishmash said on channel 7 tonight the Dogs offered T-Rex to Manly and the Tigers for $650K a season and they both rejected him (surprise surprise).
At $650K, is it any wonder!! :eek:

So Josh Mishmash said on channel 7 tonight the Dogs offered T-Rex to Manly and the Tigers for $650K a season and they both rejected him (surprise surprise).
At $650K, is it any wonder!! :eek:

Correction - I rewatched this and it was Matt Carmichael on channel 7 saying T-Rex's '$650K price tag' was rejected by both clubs. Didn't sound like a gee-up to me.

Correction - I rewatched this and it was Matt Carmichael on channel 7 saying T-Rex's '$650K price tag' was rejected by both clubs. Didn't sound like a gee-up to me.
How much is he on then? Couldn't Possibly be more than that. That's about 649k more than he's worth.
Tell em their dreamin'.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10