1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Surely the NRL havent done us a favour!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by susan, May 13, 2013.

1. susan

susan Well-Known Member

+2,009 / 25
    Just looking at the origin draw and after a quick look(which may be wrong) we have 2 byes before the first 2 origin matches and then play the cows away minus Thurston,Tate,Tamou and Scott.Given we probably lose only choc this is a great draw.

The scum have one Bye and then 2 tough away games against titans and dogs.Tits will lose Bird and Myles and maybe Harrison but still a tough game and the dogs will lose only Morris in all likelihood.

We win tonight and it puts us in a great position to forge ahead over the coming weeks of origin.
  2. HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+11,498 / 254
    Pretty sure that the SOO and BYEs have been the same for us for the past few years.

The consecutive Monday games are turning out to be a 'favour', as the Boys get 7 days, instead of the frequent 5 days to recover.

Manly can not afford to relax against presumed 'easy beats' at any time of the year.
  3. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

+2,424 / 31
    But the NRL have a massive conspiracy against us Susan !!
  4. susan

susan Well-Known Member

+2,009 / 25
    One thing I am sure of is I cannot remember us ever doing that road trip to ****sville and not running into JT and co.It is a good bonus at the backend of the year when the whips are cracking (assuming we win of course).
  5. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

+1,239 / 7
    You are right. But stop calling me Shirley !