Supporters' Bus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Does anyone know of a supporters' bus or coach being available for our away games this year, like next Friday night?

Those were definitely the days when Manly use to organise a bus for such games :rolleyes:

Alternatively, the logistics of getting to the SFS over the bridge and through the city on Friday night for 6pm kick-off make it totally unviable. Well done NRL with the scheduling :banghead: :swear: :mad:

Does anyone know of a supporters' bus or coach being available for our away games this year, like next Friday night?

Those were definitely the days when Manly use to organise a bus for such games :rolleyes:

Alternatively, the logistics of getting to the SFS over the bridge and through the city on Friday night for 6pm kick-off make it totally unviable. Well done NRL with the scheduling :banghead: :swear: :mad:
I thought they died after Dave Perry's demise.

L90/L88 to Wynyard .
From the same stand at Wynyard get the M40 red bus to Paddington Town Hall.
It goes frequently

A short walk down to Gate E (East Stand)

Having caught the supporters bus a few times i can understand their demise. Almost always had some problem with payments, people running late etc etc and often the numbers were poor so the bus was cancelled anyway.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8