Supercoach 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
destroyed me, I could only make 1048, I have jinxed Tamalolo by making him captain lately, form has dropped right off.

Also fell for Thurston coming back and Nikorima his would be replacement scores 70 grrrrr

looks like a lot of top guys had shockers as I still move up 2000 places into the top 10,000 now overall.

Tough couple of weeks with injuries. Spent all this effort making trades with an eye to being competitive over the Origin period only for it to be a waste of time because of key outs. Look like getting rolled this week because I captained Lolo and he played half a game. Now I know how the NRL coaches feel ... @:mad::swear:

Tough couple of weeks with injuries. Spent all this effort making trades with an eye to being competitive over the Origin period only for it to be a waste of time because of key outs. Look like getting rolled this week because I captained Lolo and he played half a game. Now I know how the NRL coaches feel ... @:mad::swear:

My method is to not be influenced by origin when it comes to trades. Everyone is affected, so no point in blowing trades just to cover a few lean weeks. it can be tempting to try and fill a team those weeks you have four trades, but often results in sideways trading. Always trade up, and always leave enough trades for the run home. That's where you work your way up the ladder as others run out of trades and start fielding desperation line ups. I always try and 'get by' in the first half of the season, trading on those that will make fast money then run home strong. You only need to be in the top 8 to have a chance finals time (unless you are in a first past post comp of course), and it is highly likely those up top have gone hard in season and may be tradeless come finals time. You can sneak home. I've never topped the table, but i have won a handful of comps over the years.

first big bye week i was pretty strong but injuries stuffed me last week as well as last minute drop outs.

SC has the same approach as me, try and trade up through origin to keep 13 on the park. usually enough to get the win but don't wan't to blow trades too early

That's the frustration, you try to conserve trades, hence I like to maximise trades by giving preference to players who'll cover byes if I'm tossing up between a couple. But then get screwed with injuries and don't want to waste a trade to replace them and end up playing short. Looks like Milf is gone for an extended period now and knowing my luck they'll bring Munster into SOO to cover him so I'll get double pumped.

Who has been your worst buy so far ?? My worst has been BJ Leilua, traded him in about 6 weeks ago and he has been a bust ever since, lost about $100K and done nothing. I think I'll be showing him the door next week finally.

Below is part of an article in the tele re supercoach proving that manly supporters are smarter than the rest, sure there is more to the article but who cares about the rest of it?
i don't!:

But while they may have the numbers Eels diehards aren’t top of the ladder when it comes to points gained.

Their archrival Sea Eagles supporters land out in front with an average of 899.30 points, beating the Raiders and Knights into second and third place respectively, with Eels fans in fifth.

SuperCoach is not a competition for the fairweather player. Everyone agonises over each and every player they pick, debating whether Paul Gallen will lead the Sharks to victory or if Nathan Cleary will pounce for the Panthers.

0e24ff2cfc26af76d457942a666c9381

But they fade to fifth behind hated rivals Manly when it comes to points.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/ddf85c5dee24858c440da74c95be7f5d

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10