Supercoach 2017 Silvertails $50 Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeh I don't know what's worse, naming a squad of 17 and changing it one hour before kick off, or naming a squad of 21 and filling me with false hope that one of my cheapies will get a run.

My take on who won what

Prizes as follows in ST $50 cup
•20 x $50 = $1000
•Grand Final winner = $500 - Eagle Rock
•Grand Final RU = $200 - WillyzWhizKidz
•Minor Premier = $100 - No Use For A Name
•Highest score in season = $100- Eagle Rock (1482)
Also new this year
•every week highest scores rated 3-2-1 every week and highest = $100 - pretty sure it'll be WillyzWhizKidz

hopefully @Berkeley_Eagle will come out of hiding and confirm.

It was a hotly contested comp this year, not easy to get wins and I ended up using more trades through Origin period than I had hoped. But well done @EagleRock certainly stamped your authority in the GF with a season high score - your run through the finals was like Manly's effort in 2008.

My take on who won what

Prizes as follows in ST $50 cup
•20 x $50 = $1000
•Grand Final winner = $500 - Eagle Rock
•Grand Final RU = $200 - WillyzWhizKidz
•Minor Premier = $100 - No Use For A Name
•Highest score in season = $100- Eagle Rock (1482)
Also new this year
•every week highest scores rated 3-2-1 every week and highest = $100 - pretty sure it'll be WillyzWhizKidz

hopefully @Berkeley_Eagle will come out of hiding and confirm.

It was a hotly contested comp this year, not easy to get wins and I ended up using more trades through Origin period than I had hoped. But well done @EagleRock certainly stamped your authority in the GF with a season high score - your run through the finals was like Manly's effort in 2008.

Cheers C&C, fingers crossed it's an omen for Manly's run through the finals this season!

Haha - nice one @EagleRock - acting like you did not know @;):party:

Oh I knew about the GF, just ask my missus, I wouldn't shut up about it :rofl:Didn't know who took out the prize for the 3-2-1 weekly points award, but WillyzWhizKidz looks likely!

I think someone had to go tag him on twitter before he came back with the cash. Maybe someone do the same again?

I didn't win anything this year, but it did take some effort to get money last year. Shouldn't have to wait this long.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

How did the $100 comp guys go - anyone get paid in that one ?? not sure who was in that one actually. Anyway BE hasn't logged on here for a while going by his profile, but his twitter account is active - so that seems most likely avenue. Pretty poor that you have to wait this long.

How did the $100 comp guys go - anyone get paid in that one ?? not sure who was in that one actually. Anyway BE hasn't logged on here for a while going by his profile, but his twitter account is active - so that seems most likely avenue. Pretty poor that you have to wait this long.

I'm not sure if there was a $100 comp this year. I know WillyzWhizKidz won prizes in the $50 comp but I don't know what his Silvertails username is or if he's even on here.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8