1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sucked in slime

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    What more can you say?

2. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Suck ****. Best back line in the comp apparently and a forward gets their only try.

Hindmarsh's tackle on Gaz? Looked a little 'suspect' to me.

3. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Hindmarsh is a darling though. Nothing will come of it.

There are still 6 sides that are a chance of finishing 7th and meeting us in the first semi.

4. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    im hoping its parra

it was a good result for us tonight, saints season is now over, no spoon to try and escape and now there is a chance that we can knock the eels out.

How good would that be

5. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    yep bring on Parra at Brookie i say, will enjoy seeing the final nail in there 2007 coffin!

6. Ron E. Gibbs

Ron E. Gibbs Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,437 / 12
    Hindmarsh certainly had a dose of the angry pills before that game. His hit on Gasnier was the one that should earn him a stint on the sidelines, although he probably won't even be charged for it. He was third man in and his shoulder hit Gasnier flush on the back of the head. If he'd hit him in the face it could have been very nasty.

7. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    I thought the lifting was worse. He's really got a thing with lifting the legs of tackled players. Besides that he tackles so much that he's got nothing left for the last twenty. Smith and Finch were atrocious.

8. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    It confirmed what I said about Smith. Peek and Hunt went after him like heat seeking missiles and he dropped his bundle. If we do meet that vermin again we need to send Choc and Stewart after him.

9. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Nothing would give me greater joy than playing the slimes and giving them an exit in 2007.

10. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    If both Parra & the Dogs bow out in horrendous circumstances it will just serve to top up my pleasure with this season.

Cant stand either club or their supporters.