Storm or Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can I just say that I had close to zero interest in this game as I was expecting a Storm rort with the game handed to them. But this is farking awesome.
I expected a Scum 13+ with Scam gettin the Churchill Medal...

This is why I don’t do tipping comps ;)

No clive Churchill medal for billy unless he scores 4 trys in the 2nd half.
Keary has been awesome, playing both sides.:clap:

Friend a close second.

Cronk is mere bait for the Scumks but I'm sure that he is organizing the Chooks :rolleyes:

I'm just amazed that all of Nine had money on the Scumos apart from Freddy.
They are hardly calling the Rorters but constantly looking for positives with the Scumos :banghead:

Last edited:
Keary doing a wonderful job. How they've been able to protect Cronk so far has been smart. I really rate Matterson off the bench. Always lifts the side and his defence is as good Radley. Still, I'm sure Sutton and Klein will be getting strips torn off them for not blowing a penalty to Storm, everytime they come out of their own end. A massive penaltyathon coming against the Roosters.

11.30pm here, should be heading to bed but the thought of seeing Billy in tears at full time is too tantalising for me

Special moment as well with my little fella waking up just after kickoff and watching 20mins of the Storm getting smashed with me before heading back to bed

Always so enjoyable watching a pretend toughman like Chambers get dished up over and over again. The disrespect of Slater by Mitchell after scoring was beautiful too.

I don't know why, I should absolutely hate the Roosters, but for some reason i don't understand, I don't hate them, maybe going back to how they were solid with us and the ARL in the Super Greed stuff

IFthe 40-nil is ever to be bested, please, let it happen tonight against the same scummy players we did it to.
If the record has to go, let the scum hold the top 2 biggest losses, 10 years apart !

The best thing about this game , is I just can’t see Billy getting the Clive Churchill BUT who knows , he scores a couple and gets them back in the game and maybe!!

But I doubt it, Keary is streets ahead at this point!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8