Stop saying “The Board”

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If we luck into a premiership, I'd celebrate as much as anyone, but I'd give as much credit to penn as to us the supporters...
So when the club fails we blame Penn but when the club has success we do not give Penn credit

Very unreasonable feathered friend

So when the club fails we blame Penn but when the club has success we do not give Penn credit

Mate, we've been failing for a while but you're saying its all Des' fault. So is it the Des or Penn that deserves blame/credit, what are you saying.

Mate, we've been failing for a while but you're saying its all Des' fault. So is it the Des or Penn that deserves blame/credit, what are you saying.

I was responding to what you said feathered friend
If we luck into a premiership, I'd celebrate as much as anyone, but I'd give as much credit to penn as to us the supporters...

My response...

I was responding to what you said feathered friend

My response...
The only person that gets to have absolutely 0 accountability or repercussion for any of his failures gets to take credit for the teams hopeful future success?

Quoting from the press release: "The board and management are fully aligned with the future direction of the Club. . . "
Wasn't that similar to the instruction the Captain of the Titanic gave to his crew before turning in for the night?

The only person that gets to have absolutely 0 accountability or repercussion for any of his failures gets to take credit for the teams hopeful future success?
Who ever runs the joint is accountable for both success and failure

Quoting from the press release: "The board and management are fully aligned with the future direction of the Club. . . "
Wasn't that similar to the instruction the Captain of the Titanic gave to his crew before turning in for the night?
The Titanic is similar to the North Sydney Bears club that sunk

The Mighty Manly Sea eagles club is still sailing full steam ahead feathered friend

What is the repercussion for him not getting the results ? Des just got sacked for not meeting g his, Barrett before him Tooves before him, all by Mr Penn, so how is he being held to account ?
There are repercussions for all failing business people

By his results
Lol, well ok if thats the case then sure, a premiership would only just be beginning to fill the huge gaping hole of failure that have been the years of mediocrity during his ownership.

I thought you held the club to high standards bozo, Manly is a winning club with a winning culture. You're asking fans to give Penn a lot of credit for a hypothetical premiership for what really is just a return natural order after the years of **** decisions.

Like.i said, the fans, you and me would deserve just as much credit if not more for a premiership.

There are repercussions for all failing business people
Ahh but here's the rub the only way he has repercussions from failure is if he loses $$$
The only way he loses $$$$ if fans stop becoming members, stop buying merchandise and sponsors stop.... well sponsoring

But according to you if they do that they are not passionate true fans so again
How exactly does Penn suffer from failings in your eyes

Lol, well ok if thats the case then sure, a premiership would only just be beginning to fill the huge gaping hole of failure that have been the years of mediocrity during his ownership.

I thought you held the club to high standards bozo, Manly is a winning club with a winning culture. You're asking fans to give Penn a lot of credit for a hypothetical premiership for what really is just a return natural order after the years of **** decisions.

Like.i said, the fans, you and me would deserve just as much credit if not more for a premiership.
A premiership win will earn Mr Penn respect

I do hold our Legendary club to high standard and that is why I mentioned accountability is results oriented

Every one deserves credit for a successful club
The owner that runs the club "
The players that run on to the field
And the committed fans that support them and Inspire them

A premiership win will earn Mr Penn respect

I do hold our Legendary club to high standard and that is why I mentioned accountability is results oriented

Every one deserves credit for a successful club
The owner that runs the club "
The players that run on to the field
And the committed fans that support them and Inspire them
Theres a ledger run bozo, penn only gets respect when its in the black.

Its very far in the red at the moment, a lucky premiership doesnt make up for 8 years of floating directionless.

How exactly does Penn suffer from failings in your eyes

How would Mr Penn suffer from Manly Failing in my eyes

All people that buy a club like Russel crow or NIck Polities have pride and passion for the club

So Mr Penn would suffer by being disappointed and embarrassed from failure

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10