1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still in the 8 if we lose

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by sydsider, Aug 20, 2010.

1. sydsider

sydsider Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    So with Soufs and the Donkeys getting hammered tonight we will still be in 7th with a loss.Not that thats acceptable.So it will come down to the final 2 games to confirm a spot in the 8.Dont think well make 4th spot.

2. Terry-Randal

Terry-Randal Active Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
      Good news . both the bunnies and the broncos lost. Bad news i dont think we can make the 4 anymore with the big win the panthers have a better for and against and an easy draw also. Manly should be aiming to be 7th or better i wouldnt like to play the dragons in the finals.

3. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Out of all the teams in they 8 i would prefer to play the Tigers in the first finals game. Making the top 4 is only a very slim chance with 4 competition points between us and 4th atm.

4. dowdz

dowdz Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +853 / 5
    Cant see us in the top four. I will be happy just for the top 8 this year. Would have to agree torana i would prefer tigers as well.

5. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    if we win all games i think we can get on top of the tigers cause they have a hard run so do roosters so DESTINY is in our hands....

6. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    The difference a week makes huh? Last week I was told we were assured a top 8 spot and should have no dramas with top 4. Yeah right. Everything is on the line unless we win at least 2 of our remaining games

7. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,746 / 258
    So let's win the three of them so we have no worries....hey Dan??

8. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I wish I had your optimism, but let's face it our points are only going to come from kicks now that farrar isn't going to be injecting himself into our sweeping back line movements.

Also robbo gets caught flat footed behind the line. I am only confident of one more game

9. codewana

codewana Active Member

Ratings:
    +58 / 0
    I thought Robbo had a decent game tonight. He injected himself at times and wasn't caught out in defense (apart from the ball that he left that just wouldn't go over the dead ball line).

10. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    2 losses and we can still miss out