1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still in 3rd gear

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by MK Eagle, May 17, 2011.

1. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Against a desperate Titans who played tough but lacked cohesion - not many sides would have come away with the 2 points including Seaeagles last season which is pleasing. The only reason the boys did not score an avalanche of tries was lack of go foward as many have pointed out & attacking sideways. Maybe 1 eyed but much of that can be attributed to the Titans having loads of lattitude in slowing down the play ball area effecting the direct go foward. Only things that really annoyed me was Kite dancing on the spot & T Rex constantly flat footed from a standing start pretending to be a ball player. All up a nice tough win.

2. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Well said. Thank you Mr Hooker.

3. MK Eagle

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Haha - thx WAMF

4. mr seagles

mr seagles New Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    just hope injuries are kind to us in the back end of the season and we are not playing our best footy now cause it is a long season.......

5. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    MK Eagle you're the best!

6. MK Eagle

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Damn i',m gunna cop it now haha - fair enough - dont mind getting stitched up when it comes from fellow Seaeagle fans.

7. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    Im sold on MK Eagle. He is as safe as houses.

8. The Gronk

The Gronk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    I'd make an offer on this post but apparently MK eagle already has a number of offers on the table, so I better make my best bid straight away.

9. MK Eagle

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    All offers considered Gronk - its not where you start - its where you finish haha

10. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,641 / 74
    Hey MK - there's a real estate agent on your avatar

11. Supernintendo Chalmers

Supernintendo Chalmers Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +401 / 6
    last season we wouldve lost that game by 20.

solid effort, i admire the grind, and i know that in the back end of the season the experience of tough grinds / belting the opposition and not losing our legs at half time will help.. id just like to (yes im selfish) see us really come out with a truly dominant game on the scoreboard and be able to sit back with 30 minutes to go and know it's wrapped up, and just watch the scoreboard keep ticking over. just once will do.. it's been a while!

Bye couldnt come at a better time. great chance to freshen up, let a few bruises clear up.

12. Townsville Eagle

Townsville Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +171 / 0
    MK...Get back to work as houses don't sell themselves.:D

13. MK Eagle

Ratings:
    +247 / 0
    Haha - Yeh a bit slow atm TE - gotta battle on like those Seaeagles.

14. eelcatcher

eelcatcher Active Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0
    YEah the boys were definately in 3rd gear last night, too many mistakes and needless errors and for once the refs were pretty decent tonight. Still when they play in Sydney they tend to push it up more, especially against tougher teams.

15. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    On looking at this game again, I thought Kite was fairly solid. Seemed to tackle everything that came his way and made metres with the ball. Rosey was controlled. Surely some of the tacklers on him were offside. They certainly came up fast. Two weeks off and they need the rest.