Stickys comments

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

cc eagle

Bencher
Sticky in the presser praised his players for " Courage and Bravery" I'm not sure what he's referring to, they didn't have any injuries I can remember, non in the bin, enough forwards to pick from that he can loan 2 to the dogs, possession and completions about even, so what was brave and courageous ?

I don't get why Ricky's name isn't mentioned every time there is an article about coaches under pressure ... this is his 17th year of coaching and after a Premiership the ist year .. has gone 16 years without the biscuits, he has had 8 years to get the team he wanted at Canberra

He is been sacked by Roosters, Cronulla and Parra and even sacked as Australian coach

Sticky likes to play the victim every week. His players are always "brave", "hurting", "making him proud"....it's his normal rhetoric. You have to conjue the illusion of being hard done by to deflect scrutiny of your lack of coaching success.

Sticky in the presser praised his players for " Courage and Bravery" I'm not sure what he's referring to, they didn't have any injuries I can remember, non in the bin, enough forwards to pick from that he can loan 2 to the dogs, possession and completions about even, so what was brave and courageous ?
Love Stickys pressers, with his screwed up face, and with the world on his shoulders. He should thank his lucky stars that Tommy and Plaseka weren't playing, otherwise he would be moaning even more.

I don't get why Ricky's name isn't mentioned every time there is an article about coaches under pressure ... this is his 17th year of coaching and after a Premiership the ist year .. has gone 16 years without the biscuits, he has had 8 years to get the team he wanted at Canberra

He is been sacked by Roosters, Cronulla and Parra and even sacked as Australian coach
Yeah, I don't get it, is Sticky some sort of Mafia type of gangster in Canberra, like a stand over guy. Sack me and see what you get !!

I would love to know what he says to his players opposed to the press

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10