Stewart 'Rested'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I did that then I wouldn't need to visit this site then what would I do with my limited free time?
There's always time for this site. Do what uncle Harves does. Turn limited free time into multiple leisure time by Never doing today what you can get some other mug to do tomorrow.
I'll give you an example:
Some years ago my ex, sweet as she is, asked me to fix the garage door. And I did.
Two weeks later.....
After it fell off !!
I only "failed" because I failed to get someone else to do it.
Hope that helps.

Very sad
For me it is all about Jamie now. Travelodge Brookie booked, halfway tix front of grandstand. Can't wait
Maybe Brett can exit with some dignity left in tact. It is Turbo Time

Thats sucks you will have to look at my ugly mug on the other side of the ground

If true it would explain his poor form this year. Sure his head may not me in it but still he would have that much muscle memory etc that he would have come good at least or twice.

If true it would explain his poor form this year. Sure his head may not me in it but still he would have that much muscle memory etc that he would have come good at least or twice.
2009 he damaged his right knee, in 2010 he damaged the left one.:(

I recall an article where Donny Singe explained his rehab to learn a new way of running, as they had to break his leg to realign it with the new knee. Snake spent a year on a trampoline, strengthening one leg at a time.@:cool:

He rarely trained with the Team apart from the Captains run, to reserve his dodgy legs.

But this year Snake was lauding the new preseason - lots of running - may have contributed to his breakdown :confused:
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/ma...-offseason-training-plan-20160219-gmyfin.html

I don't envy his or Choc's inevitable arthritis in their middle age :eek:

Last edited:
2009 he damaged his right knee, in 2010 he damaged the left one.:(

I recall an article where Donny Singe explained his rehab to learn a new way of running, as they had to break his leg to realign it with the new knee. Snake spent a year on a trampoline, strengthening one leg at a time.@:cool:

He rarely trained with the Team apart from the Captains run, to reserve his dodgy legs.

But this year Snake was lauding the new preseason - lots of running - may have contributed to his breakdown :confused:
http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/ma...-offseason-training-plan-20160219-gmyfin.html

I don't envy his or Choc's inevitable arthritis in their middle age :eek:
For those of us who played years of park football or the girls and netball for bugger all but fun and suffer now we don't begrudge them a cent. They have a long time to live with it and given us much enjoyment.

Zorba was quizzed on it this morning on radio and said, he won't be making the trip to Perth and they'll know more about his injury this week.

Zorba was quizzed on it this morning on radio and said, he won't be making the trip to Perth and they'll know more about his injury this week.
Poor bugger (I don't mean Z). What a terrible end of career he's having.

Netball? So if we're girls we play netball! What about us jelly wrestlers? For many years after hanging up the bikini my body was brightly, multi-coloured due to a constant barrage of food dye staining. Where's the sympathy from the general public?:p
Sorry Nicci, space just didn't permit but I was going to mention those where diabetes is an issue for veterans of that wonderful sport...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8