1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stewart Foran combination

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Cletus, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Well it fell apart a couple of times tonight, I thought Brett should have held on once but there you go. The banana kick was magic and a couple more months together they will be great. I thought it was a great learning experience for Foran, I don't know that he coped well with the pressure tonight.

2. Ceagle

Ceagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 3
    Played most of the game with a corked hip

3. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Brett or Foran? I assume it was Keiran because he seemed a bit quiet. The play they were trying looked great, it was just a shame to see it backfire twice.

4. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Foran had a cork and struggled. St G are the benchmark we will need to reach to win the comp. Plenty of improvement in us.

5. Cletus

Cletus Active Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    There is a lot of improvement. If it comes together it will be great to see and I think both halves will learn from this.

6. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,802 / 122
    What is a corked hip? Can he recover in time to lead us to salvation?

7. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    It's an excuse SER8, we were well outdone this evening. Of course we can pick up, but there is a long way to go. How flat was our attack this evening?

8. OneEyedEagle

OneEyedEagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +176 / 0
    The dragqueens played well last night with lots of intensity, they defended well and moved up off the line quickly which forced the error with one too many pushed passes or poor options being taken.