• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

cc eagle

Bencher
Anyone know why their's such a big discrepancy between NRL and Fox stats eg. Turbo 323m from 31 runs on NRL, 242m from 24runs on Fox, many other stats differ, surely there's only one correct

Anyone know why their's such a big discrepancy between NRL and Fox stats eg. Turbo 323m from 31 runs on NRL, 242m from 24runs on Fox, many other stats differ, surely there's only one correct
pfft
have you ever seen on silvertails DCE stats . absoulute worlds apart. he could be rested and still poll in the MVP results for resting better than any one else, and being qld captain while resting

sorry in advance, its just the mood im in. bored but happy

Perhaps they suffer from the ref's interpretations ....

different sources for the stats. I think Fox do their own stats and the NRL I believe get them from Champion Data

Ok, so the different sources don't count the same runs for Tom, 31 v 24, maybe I'll watch the replay and count toms runs for myself
yup they may have different guidelines as to what they deem a run, hitup etc. Just different folks doing different calculations.

I believe one is just done live and the other gets updated after a review

sorry in advance, its just the mood im in. bored but happy
Can I apologise in advance if this offends, but I must point out that that an apology in advance should be delivered before, not after, whatever heinous action is later performed.
Not to mention if you are apologising in advance yet still proceed to perform said heinous act, the apology is bound to appear a tad hollow.

Pretty much the only thing ruder than an apology in advance is thanking someone in advance!
How Dare You Greta GIF

Can I apologise in advance if this offends, but I must point out that that an apology in advance should be delivered before, not after, whatever heinous action is later performed.
Not to mention if you are apologising in advance yet still proceed to perform said heinous act, the apology is bound to appear a tad hollow.

Pretty much the only thing ruder than an apology in advance is thanking someone in advance!
How Dare You Greta GIF
Thanks in advance, but can you explain further?

How Dare You Greta GIF
too deep mate, besides nothing wrong with people being offended, or being apologetic but saying it anyway .blasphemy of the anointed one can ruffle feather on here. but thankyou in advance for explaining to me the ins and outs of a ducks hooter and my heinous intentions without regret of your actions. seems a much better method

A guess from me is Fox separates out Kick-return meters into its own stat, whereas NRL combines them into a single figure?

A guess from me is Fox separates out Kick-return meters into its own stat, whereas NRL combines them into a single figure?
Looks like nrl do separate them not Fox, which means he as 323m + 19m = 342m on nrl stats, 100m more than Fox, I just double checked, Fox as a PCM, post contact mts of 89m so 242m + 89m= 331m thats alot better, still don't know why they wouldn't lump them together when they give his stats on tv

Looks like nrl do separate them not Fox, which means he as 323m + 19m = 342m on nrl stats, 100m more than Fox, I just double checked, Fox as a PCM, post contact mts of 89m so 242m + 89m= 331m thats alot better, still don't know why they wouldn't lump them together when they give his stats on tv
I think we can all agree that stats people are generally weird cats

How Dare You Greta GIF
Subsequent to your advancement or contention, I would like to offer the prerequisite of a "don't give a toss" attitude for posters who apologise in advance for matters known to be offensive. Hence your *ensuing retort might have little effect on the original poster, but might however, serve to cause others to think in advance of similar impulses. Umm so ahh crap, lost my train of thought, I apologise in advance but can you repeat the question?

* Tautology intended.

Subsequent to your advancement or contention, I would like to offer the prerequisite of a "don't give a toss" attitude for posters who apologise in advance for matters known to be offensive. Hence your *ensuing retort might have little effect on the original poster, but might however, serve to cause others to think in advance of similar impulses. Umm so ahh crap, lost my train of thought, I apologise in advance but can you repeat the question?

* Tautology intended.
Look maybe I was out of line. If I’d known what a kerfuffle my post would provoke I would surely have apologised in advance. However I sure as hell aren’t going to do it now 😀

Look maybe I was out of line. If I’d known what a kerfuffle my post would provoke I would surely have apologised in advance. However I sure as hell aren’t going to do it now 😀

If you did it 'now' - wouldn't that just be an apology?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8